|George Maple Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||1990/1991|
George Maple is an Australian singer, songwriter, and record producer based in Los Angeles, California. She made her way to the stardom as a music artist after releasing her first album Lover in 2017 which reached no. 2 on the Australian iTunes chart. The chart-topping album featured US rappers GoldLink and Rome Fortune. Following her successful album debut, she had also released an array of self-directed music videos and has done impressive works and collaborations with artists such as Hayden James, DJ Snake, What So Not, Flume, Goldroom, Guy Sebastian, and Flight Facilities.
George Maple was born in 1990/1991.
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer
She self-manages herself.
Pop, Electronic Music, R&B, Soul
- Future Classic (Past)
- Virgin Records / EMI
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
- Plump Lips
- Square-shaped Jawline
George Maple Favorite Things
- Pop Artist – Alicia Keys
- Designers – Alexandre Vauthier, Strateas Carlucci
Source – InterviewMagazine.com, Elle.com.au
George Maple Facts
- Her first job was at Pizza Hut.
- She actively promotes and shares her music on various social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, and iTunes.
- In 2018, she started her first national headline tour called the Lover Tour during which she had also sent out her support to fellow New Zealand singer, Lorde.
- She has performed at several international festivals like Coachella, Lollapalooza, and EDC Vegas. Maple has also performed at several Australian festivals including Field Day, Splendour in the Grass, Grooving the Moo, and FOMO festival.
- Maple is well-known for her theatrical fashion and has been dubbed as a fashion icon by the Australian mainstream media. Her fashion style has also been featured on top-billed magazines such as Vogue, Interview, and ELLE.
- She has more than 400 million Spotify streams.
- In 2019, Maple launched her concept performance “Utopia” along with the announcement of her multi-medium production company, The Process.
Featured Image by George Maple / Instagram