|Georgia Salpa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Georgia Salpa is a Greek-Irish glamour model who has done modeling work for a number of brands and designers such as Cadbury, Toblerone chocolates, and Lotto lottery for Ireland. She has also appeared in a variety of TV shows such as The Podge and Rodge Show, Republic of Telly, and many more. Georgia participated in the reality TV show, Celebrity Big Brother in 2012 and was the 3rd housemate to be evicted.
Athens, Attica, Greece
- Father – Nikos Salpa
- Mother – Marie Butler
- Siblings – Adam (Younger Step-Brother), Emma Jane (Younger Step Sister), Holly (Younger Step Sister)
- Others – Paddy Butler (Stepfather)
Georgia Salpa is represented by Derek Daniels of the Assets Model Agency. (via Independent.ie)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Salpa has dated –
- Barry O’Brien (2010-2011) – Georgia started dating DJ Barry O’Brien in the early months of 2010. After dating for a couple of months, they had moved in together. However, by the mid of 2011, they had gone separate ways.
- Calum Best (2011) – Georgia Salpa first met British model and reality TV star Calum Best while working together in the TV show, Celebrity Salon. Soon after, they were seen flirting over Twitter. Their relationship was confirmed after they flew out to Tuscany for vacation. But by September, their relationship had fallen wayside after Calum was caught with actress Donna Air after partying at the swanky London nightclub, Mahiki. Calum later claimed that their relationship had ended well before that and it wasn’t even a relationship, it was just a fling.
- Peter Andre (2012) – Georgia was reported to have hooked up with singer Peter Andre after they talked about each other in the press in January. Peter publicly confessed his intention to pursue her and she revealed that she had a crush on him. A couple of days later, they had gone out and things were going fine.
- Tinie Tempah (2012) – Georgia was going out with singer Tinie Tempah after having first met at the Brit Awards. Tinie had asked for her number at the awards and followed it up by asking her out. Georgia confirmed her interest by revealing that she did like well-dressed men like Tempah.
- Kirk Norcross (2012) – Georgia first got cozy to reality TV star Kirk Norcross during their stint in the TV show, Celebrity Big Brother. Apart from cozy behavior and holding hands on the show, Georgia and Kirk also agreed to go for a date and vacations after the end of the show. In March 2012, they were spotted out and about for a night out.
- Joe Penna (2012-Present) – Georgia started going out with millionaire businessman Joe Penna in 2012. They were first pictured together in Marbella, where Joe lives, in May 2012. After dating for under a year, they got engaged in March 2014. A year, they got married at a glitzy ceremony in Portofino. In December 2015, she released a statement revealing that they had added twin boys via surrogacy to their family. They also have another child.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Greek ancestry, while on mother’s side, she is of Irish descent.
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
Georgia Salpa has appeared in the TV commercials for
- Lotto lottery for Ireland
- Toblerone chocolates
She has done modeling and promotional work for local fast-food restaurants, pizza chains, herbal tea, hotel websites, nightclubs, airport transfers, cookies, and men’s grooming products among other things.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most high-profile glamour models in Ireland.
- Having appeared in the 2012 season of the reality show, Celebrity Big Brother.
First TV Show
In 2010, she was seen on the comedy talk show, The Podge and Rodge Show as herself.
Georgia Salpa regularly hits the gym to keep her voluptuous figure in shape. However, she is not a fan of doing cardio in the gym as she believes that due to her high metabolism, cardio makes her look too skinny. So, she only concentrates on lifting weights.
Salpa also attends Pilates classes once or twice a week.
When it comes to diet, she has cut out processed food and has limited her alcohol consumption. The focus is on eating healthy and organic food. To fuel her workouts, she eats lots of grilled chicken and freshly caught fish. She supplements her high protein diet with salads and fresh vegetables.
Georgia Salpa Favorite Things
- Food – Greek Food and Sushi
- Dessert – Sprinkles and velvet cupcakes, Ice Cream, Chocolate
Source – IrishExaminer.com, VIPMagazine.ie
Georgia Salpa Facts
- Georgia and her family moved to Dublin when she was 5 years old.
- In 2009, Georgia Salpa was caught up in a major controversy after she posed in a bikini alongside chef Neven Maguire at the press call event for Food & Wine magazine.
- She began her modeling career at the age of 14 after she was spotted in the streets by a talent scout from Select Model Management.
- She got her breakthrough at the age of 17 after her boyfriend sent her bikini picture for a competition run by the FHM magazine. She was the only Irish finalist in the competition.
- Due to her success as a model, she was selected as one of the judges for the Miss Universe Ireland finals in 2010.
- After completing her school education, she went around backpacking for 2 years. During that time, she visited over 30 countries including India, Australia, Hong Kong, Brazil and Costa Rica.
- In 2011, she launched her own line of dresses under her own name.
- In June 2012, she launched a range of fake eyelashes and nails under her name.
- In 2012 and 2014, the British FHM magazine placed her on the 5th and 25th positions in the list of FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women.”