|Georgina Amorós Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1998|
Georgina Amorós is a Spanish actress who is best known for having been cast as Cayetana Grajera Pando in Elite, Fátima Amin in Locked Up, and Alexandra “Àlex” Argenté in Welcome to the Family. In addition to that, she has also played a variety of on-screen roles in shows and movies such as Tini: The Movie, Bajo sospecha, Seis Hermanas, Águila Roja, Velvet, and It’s for You Own Good.
Georgina Amorós is represented by Kuranda, Talent Management Company, Madrid, Spain.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Georgina Amorós is of Spanish descent.
- Lean physique
- Pierced ears
She has done endorsement work for brands such as Nike.
Georgina Amorós Facts
- She made her first film appearance by portraying the character named Nena del parc in the 2004 drama film, Febrer, which was directed by Sílvia Quer.
- In January 2014, Georgina Amorós made her debut TV show appearance as Ana (young) in an episode titled Alas de mariposa of the drama series, Velvet.
- She was cast as Eloísa in the 2016 Spanish–Italian film, Tini: The Movie, whose lead cast comprised of Martina Stoessel, Jorge Blanco, Mercedes Lambre, Clara Alonso, and Sofia Carson.
- She co-starred alongside Melani Olivares, Iván Massagué, Yolanda Ramos, and Nao Albet in the Catalan-language dramedy television series, Welcome to the Family.
- In 2019, Georgina Amorós started playing the role of Cayetana Grajera Pando, the daughter of a cleaning lady who lives a fraudulent lifestyle and is the love interest of Polo, in the Netflix thriller teen drama web television series, Elite.
- Her Elite co-stars included María Pedraza, Itzan Escamilla, Miguel Bernardeau, Ester Expósito, Danna Paola, Miguel Herrán, Jaime Lorente, Álvaro Rico, Arón Piper, Mina El Hammani, Omar Ayuso, and Jorge López.
- She deleted her Twitter account in 2019 after she received death threats on the platform for her role in Elite.
- Georgina Amorós is a feminist and has raised her voice against LGBT+ discrimination.
- She also created the campaign ‘Por Un Solo Voto’ which encouraged the Spanish youth to utilize their votes.
- Georgina is well-versed in Catalan, Spanish, French, and English.
- She enjoys the sea and the coast and once even expressed that she couldn’t live without them.
- Georgina Amorós has gained a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by GuillemMedina / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0