|Glam&Gore Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1989|
Glam&Gore is an American makeup artist, YouTuber, and social media influencer who has amassed more than 4.5 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts special effects makeup tutorials, challenge videos, storytime videos, and even ghost-hunting expeditions. She also runs a secondary and more personal YouTube channel titled Mykie where she posts vlogs and where she has garnered more than 300k subscribers. Glam&Gore is quite popular on other social media platforms as well with more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram. She had won the ‘Beauty Vlogger of the Year’ award at the 4th Annual NYX Cosmetics Face Awards in 2015.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Glam&Gore, after her high school graduation, had joined a film school. Upon graduating from there, she had moved to Los Angeles to work on movie sets.
Makeup Artist, YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Glam&Gore has dated –
- Anthony Padilla (2019–Present) – Glam&Gore began dating fellow YouTuber and social media influencer Anthony Padilla in September 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde, silver, platinum, pink, orange, red, or blue.
- Petite frame
- Frequently changing hairstyle
- Affable smile
- Plump lips
- Heavily made-up face
- She had started her primary YouTube channel in 2014 and had uploaded her first video in April that year. She used to freelance at that time to sustain her livelihood and had started by posting makeup tutorials on her channel. Her channel grew rapidly from the very beginning and had crossed the 700k subscribers’ mark within 18 months.
- In June 2016, the multimedia messaging app Snapchat was embroiled in a controversy after several allegations were leveled against it for copying the work of numerous artists for use in its filters, without giving them any credit. One such work, a make-up look, had belonged to Glam&Gore as well. She did not take this lying down and decided to lead a campaign against the platform. She became an advocate for other artists whose work was being stolen and this public pressure had resulted in Snapchat having to add further layers of review for its design choices to avoid similar embarrassment in the future.
- In April 2017, she had uploaded a video titled ‘Re-Accommodated Makeup Tutorial – Inspired by United Airlines‘ on her channel which had depicted how to achieve a bruised and bloodied look. Although it was meant in good spirit, many of her viewers felt that it was demeaning to the doctor who was forcibly removed from an overbooked United Airlines flight 3411 just a few days ago. The passenger had suffered a concussion, a broken nose, and 2 broken teeth in the aftermath of the incident.
- In October 2020, a black female YouTuber with the screen name SWOOP had posted a video wherein she had accused Glam&Gore of being racist and homophobic. She had revealed private text messages to validate her claims. Glam&Gore had then apologized for her behavior in an Instagram story.
Featured Image by Glam&Gore / Instagram