|Gouri G. Kishan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gouri G. Kishan is an Indian actress who is known for her work in Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu language films. One of her most prominent works was as the younger self of actress Trisha in the film ’96.
Gouri G. Kishan
Kochi, Kerala, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Gouri graduated with a Triple major in Journalism, Psychology, and English from Christ University Bengaluru in 2020.
- Father – Geetha Kishan
- Mother – Veena Kishan
- Siblings – Govind G. Kishan (Brother)
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She sports a nose ring and a tattoo of a sunrise with water on her right wrist.
- Thick eyebrows
Gouri has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Myntra.
Through her social media, Gouri has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Dr. Jamuna Pai’s Skinlab and Deyga.
Gouri G. Kishan Facts
- Growing up, Gouri spoke Malayalam at home.
- Most of her childhood was spent in Chennai.
- Her mother is from Vaikom, whereas her father was raised in Adoor, Pathanamthitta.
- Gouri was in grade 12 when she auditioned for her debut theatrical film role as Janaki “Jaanu” Devi for the film ’96 (2018) alongside the likes of actors Vijay Sethupathi and Trisha. Later, in 2019, she was cast in her first Malayalam language film as Jessy in Margamkali.
- The earliest posts that Gouri uploaded to her Instagram account were on July 12, 2018.
- Her film credits include Jaanu, Master, Karnan, Anugraheethan Antony, and Putham Pudhu Kaalai Vidiyaadhaa.
Featured Image By Gouri G. Kishan / Instagram