|Grandad Frank Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 8, 1945|
Grandad Frank is an Irish TikTok creator, Instagram star, and social media personality who rose to fame in late 2019 when he began creating comedic clips and dance videos on his grandadfrankk TikTok account. His entertaining content and wholesome videos saw him rise up the popularity charts quickly and he had managed to amass more than 3.5 million fans on the platform by November 2020. His wife and his granddaughter, Kiera Hall, have been regular features in his videos. In September 2020, he had launched his self-titled YouTube channel with a Q&A video and the channel had managed to earn him more than 5k subscribers in a very short time. He is popular on Instagram as well with more than 30k followers.
Galway, Connacht, Republic of Ireland
England, United Kingdom
Grandad Frank had dropped out of school when he was 12 years old.
TikTok Creator, Instagram Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – His father had passed away in 1954.
He is represented by ElevationPR, Influencer & Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Although Grandad Frank has not revealed the name of his wife, he had mentioned in a YouTube video that he has been married to her since 1969. They had first met about 4 years earlier at a local club during an informal dance event when she was just 17 years old. They have 3 children together – 2 sons and a daughter. Through them, Frank has 3 grandchildren – a grandson and 2 granddaughters including Kiera Hall who had encouraged him to try making TikTok clips for the first time in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Irish descent.
- Slender frame
- Cheerful smile
- Short-cropped hair
- Clean-shaven look
Grandad Frank Facts
- He was athletically inclined as a child and used to play Hurling, an outdoor sport of ancient Gaelic Irish origin which shares a lot of its features with Gaelic football. After leaving school, he had continued his love for sports by participating in several rugby and rowing competitions.
- In an interview, he had mentioned that he wished he could change the events of the year 1954 if he were granted a wish to do so. It was the year when his father had passed away and he has mentioned that it was the biggest regret of his life that he could not spend more time with his father. The year was doubly cruel on him as a young boy as he had lost his father and his grandmother within 2 months.
- After dropping out of school, he had worked for 2 years as an assistant projectionist at a local movie theater. He had then worked for another 2 years with wine merchants after which he had had a 6-year stint at a post office. Thereafter, he had moved to England for further opportunities.
- Grandad Frank loves eating biscuits, especially chocolate-flavored ones. He, however, ensures, that he avoids any nuts as he is allergic to them. He also loves eating lasagna.
- Grandad Frank is both acrophobic and arachnophobic.
Featured Image by Grandad Frank / Instagram