|Greer Grammer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1992|
Greer Grammer is an American actress and former beauty queen who is best known for portraying roles such as Lissa Miller in Awkward, Grace Taylor in Deadly Illusions, April in The Middle. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Chastity Bites, Life Partners, An Evergreen Christmas, The Last Summer, Burning at Both Ends, Ted Bundy: American Boogeyman, iCarly, Melissa & Joey, Cupcake Wars, Rush Hour, and many more.
Kandace Greer Grammer
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Greer majored in theater from the University of Southern California.
- Father – Kelsey Grammer (Actor)
- Mother – Barrie Buckner (Make-up Artist)
- Siblings – Spencer Grammer (Older Half-Sister), Mason (Younger Half-Sister), Faith (Younger Half-Sister), Jude (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Camille Grammer (Ex-Stepmom)
Kelsey and Barrie never married.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She is probably a Christian.
Best Known For
Playing Lissa in MTV’s teen comedy show Awkward since 2011.
In 2010, she appeared in Almost Kings for her role as Sasha.
First TV Show
Greer’s first television show was iCarly. She appeared in 2010 in just a single episode titled “iSpace Out” for her role as Tancy.
Greer Grammer Favorite Things
- Actress – Reese Witherspoon
- Movie – Titanic
Greer Grammer Facts
- Greer is a former beauty queen.
- She uses her middle name “Greer” instead of the first name “Kandance”.
- Grammer was named after actress Greer Garson.
- Her parents never married.
- Greer is the Miss Teen Malibu 2008 and 2009.
- She also holds the title of Miss Regional California Teen USA 2011.
- For consecutive three years (2008, 2009, 2010), she was placed in the top 10 positions of Miss California Teen USA.
- Grammer is passionate about theater, drama, and plays since the age of 5.
- She also received a two-year training in theaters from Idyllwild Arts Academy in California.
- Greer is a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.
- She served as “Miss Golden Globe” during the 2015 Golden Globe Awards.