|Emily Tremaine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 10|
Emily Tremaine is an American actor, director, and writer who is known for her television roles like playing Natalie Atwood in the mystery drama series Guilt, Heather in the period drama series Vinyl, Audrey Bidwell in the NBC crime thriller series The Blacklist, and Dorris in the drama miniseries The Bronx Is Burning. She has also been cast in many other television shows such as Mr. Corman, As the World Turns, The Good Wife, Lights Out, The Big C, One Life to Live, Person of Interest, Hunting Season, Deception, Royal Pains, and Bull. Moreover, Emily Tremaine’s film credits include The Starling, The Wolf of Wall Street, Multiple Sarcasms, Monogamy, The Birthday Cake, The Best and the Brightest, Mercy, Shadows & Lies, Obvious Child, Firelight, This Is Happening, Experimenter, Otherhood, Self/less, The Way You Look Tonight, Collar, and Slow Machine.
She was born on January 10.
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
Emily Tremaine graduated from Sarah Lawrence College, a private liberal arts college in Yonkers, New York.
Actor, Director, Writer
- Others – William John Tremaine (Paternal Grandfather), Sue Pinson Worley (Paternal Grandmother), Andrew Imre (Maternal Grandfather), Anna Lazar (Maternal Grandmother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Tremaine has dated –
- Shiloh Fernandez – She got married to her longtime boyfriend Shiloh Fernandez on October 8, 2022, at the Cavalli Estate in San Luis Obispo, California.
Race / Ethnicity
Emily Tremaine is of English, Irish, and Cornish descent on her father’s side and has Hungarian ancestry on her mother’s side.
Chiseled facial features
Emily Tremaine Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance as a Receptionist in the 2010 drama film Multiple Sarcasms.
- Emily Tremaine was seen as Cristy in the 2013 biographical black comedy crime film The Wolf of Wall Street. Based on the 2007 memoir of the same name by Jordan Belfort, the film stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Margot Robbie, Matthew McConaughey, Kyle Chandler, Rob Reiner, Jon Favreau, Jean Dujardin, and Aya Cash.
- In 2015, she appeared as Becki in the comedy-drama television series Royal Pains.
- She played Mallory in the 2015 science fiction action thriller film Self/less.
- Alongside Daisy Head, Cristian Solimeno, Naomi Ryan, Simona Brown, Zachary Fall, Kevin Ryan, Sam Cassidy, and Billy Zane, Emily Tremaine co-starred as Natalie Atwood (an Assistant District Attorney from Boston who flies to London to support Grace after learning her younger sister is implicated in Molly’s murder) in the thriller mystery drama television series Guilt in 2016. The show was canceled after a season.
- Emily played the recurring role of Heather (a receptionist of the American Century) in the period drama television series Vinyl in 2016.
- In 2019, she was cast as Lauren Lieberman in the comedy film Otherhood. Based on the 2008 novel Whatever Makes You Happy by William Sutcliffe, the film stars Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette, Felicity Huffman, Jake Hoffman, Jake Lacy, and Sinqua Walls.
- Emily Tremaine co-starred as The Relator in the 2020 thriller film Slow Machine.
- She brought to life the character of Alice in the 2021 fantasy comedy-drama film The Starling, starring Melissa McCarthy, Chris O’Dowd, Timothy Olyphant, Kim Quinn, Skyler Gisondo, Loretta Devine, Ravi Kapoor, Daveed Diggs, Rosalind Chao, Laura Harrier, and Kevin Kline.
- In 2021, Emily was cast in the guest role of Lindsey in the comedy-drama television series Mr. Corman.
Featured Image by Emily Tremaine / Instagram