|Hannah Ferguson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1992|
Hannah Ferguson is an American model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands and designers such as Max Mara, Chloé, Dolce & Gabbana, Alberta Ferretti, Chanel, Moschino, Jimmy Choo, and many more. She has also been featured in numerous magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, and Numéro. Hannah appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
San Angelo, Texas, United States
Her educational background is not known. But, she started modeling after graduating from high school.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Was a sniper in Marine Corps
- Mother – Was a drill instructor in US Marine Corps
- Siblings – She has 4 siblings.
Her both parents were in the United States Marine Corps.
Hannah Ferguson is signed with these agencies –
- IMG Models
- Trump Model Management – New York
- New Madison – Paris
- Special Management – Milan
- Kim Dawson Agency – Dallas
- Priscilla’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She definitely has a boyfriend now. But, it was not the case while growing up. She was not allowed to date any guy by her military parents until 15.
She has some dating tips. You may want to check it out.
Race / Ethnicity
36-24-35 in or 91.5-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
She has advertised for Triumph International (2015), Chanel Beauty (2015), Bulova (2014), Guess (2014), etc.
In 2014, she appeared in Carl’s Jr commercial.
Best Known For
Appearing in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014 and 2015.
Model Hannah Ferguson spends time in keeping herself fit. She spends 5 days in a week for a workout session. But, sometimes, due to a busy schedule, she doesn’t get time to exercise. So, it can go as low as 2 days in a week. She starts with 10-15 minutes of treadmill workout (cardio) and ends the session with floor exercises like leg raise or crunches. She also does yoga and Pilates on the reformer machine.
Her typical day, diet plan is like this –
- Breakfast – Coffee, scrambled eggs with spinach / fruit, yogurt with granola
- Lunch – Quinoa with a protein such as chicken
- Dinner – Veggies, fish
Hannah Ferguson Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- Beauty Parlour – Erno Laszlo in Soho
- Hobby – Fishing
- Model – Irina Shayk
- Reggae Song – Come Over (Missing You) by Busy Signal
Source – BusinessInsider.in, Harper’sBazaar.com, SI.com
Hannah Ferguson Facts
- Hannah loves beaches, ice cream, and fishing.
- Ferguson started modeling after she won a Kim Dawson modeling contest held in Dallas, Texas. Her mother took her to that competition. It all happened after she completed her high school.
- She lived in Dallas, Texas for 6 months, and after that moved to New York for bigger modeling gigs.
- Modeling wasn’t her first choice. Figure skating was. But, as she was raised in Dallas, Texas, due to the unavailability of sufficient snow, she wasn’t able to get the training.
- The model is also a trained ballet dancer. After figure skating, becoming a professional dancer was her second career choice. But, while playing volleyball, she got a tear in meniscus (at that time, she was 15), so, she had to stop dancing.
- Becoming a pro model was her third career choice.
- Going to a gun range and baking are her hobbies.
- She was raised on a farm, where she used to move freely barefoot, but like a tomboy. She used to feed animals. Her upbringing was strict.
- Until 15, she was not allowed to put paint on her nails, date any guy, and even pierce her ears.
- Hannah has appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2014 and 2015. In the 2014 edition, she was seen wearing bodypaint by Joanne Gair.
- She has a sweet tooth. So, she keeps getting cravings for ice creams, and chocolates.
- She is not a party person. Hannah prefers to stay at home watching reality TV/movie, while having a glass of wine.
- Miranda Kerr is her style inspiration.
- Besides being a model (who is on the go, most of the time), she is not good at packing her stuff, when she has to move to a different place. She will pack everything and carry a much larger suitcase than ever required.