|Harley Rodriguez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1973|
Harley Rodriguez is an American fitness instructor and media personality who is an instructor at Barry’s Boston. On the other hand, Harley is known for being the husband of singer Jonathan Knight.
Downey, California, United States
Essex, Massachusetts, United States
According to sources, Harley studied at Warren High School in Downey. After that, he went on to attend Cypress College before going on to study at the California State University, Fullerton.
Harley studied music, voice, and acting.
Fitness Trainer, Media Personality
- Father – Jairo Rodriguez
- Mother – Leyla Rodriguez
- Siblings – Fabian (Brother), Julienne (Sister)
- Others – Jordan Knight (Brother-In-Law) (Singer, Songwriter, Actor)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Harley has dated –
- Jonathan Knight (2008-Present) – Harley and singer Jonathan met in 2008, while he was preparing for his band’s reunion. The two of them fell head over heels instantly and they began dating soon after. In 2015, both Jonathan and Harley legally changed their last names to Knight-Rodriguez to celebrate the Supreme Court’s decision to legalize gay marriages nationwide. He proposed to his long-time partner in November 2016 while holidaying in Africa with both their mothers. The couple spoke about having a low-key wedding ceremony and set a tentative wedding date for 2018. However, the COVID-19 pandemic pushed their plans. In August 2022, during an interview, Jonathan revealed that they had tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- His well-groomed appearance
Harley has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
Harley Rodriguez Favorite Things
- Things To Do In His Free Time – Teaching fitness classes and watching movies
Source – CBS
Harley Rodriguez Facts
- He is skilled at playing the piano, guitar, trumpet, and saxophone.
- Aside from being a fitness instructor, Harley is also an actor who made his debut TV show appearance as Manny Lopez in Sweet Valley High in 1994. He was cast in his first feature film as Young Hector Salmon in Price of Glory in the year 2000.
- In 2015, Harley was cast as a contestant on The Amazing Race.
- Harley legally changed his name to Harley Knight-Rodriguez.
- He is a fitness trainer for Barry’s Bootcamp in Los Angeles.
- Harley had modeled for Kaiser Permanente Corporation in the past.
- A place that he would really like to visit is Mahé, Island in Seychelles.
Featured Image By Harley Rodriguez / Instagram