|Harmony Nice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1997|
Harmony Nice is a British YouTuber, vlogger, author, and social media influencer who came into the spotlight in 2014 when she had started a self-titled YouTube channel where she would post content around the themes of beauty, makeup, hairstyling, fashion, and lifestyle through a mixture of tutorials, vlogs, and storytimes. Her channel received a further boost when she began sharing her knowledge of Wicca – a Pagan religion whose followers practice witchcraft and nature worship – with her modern and diverse subscribers helping them develop greater interest in and understanding of the modern religious movement. She has amassed more than 750k subscribers on her channel and is also popular on Instagram where she has more than 450k followers. In 2019, she had published her first book titled Wicca: A Modern Guide to Witchcraft and Magick to help youngsters learn about crystals, wands, tarot cards, magical tools, spells, and spirituality.
Harmony Nice, Peachy Cinnamon
Norwich, Norfolk County, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
YouTuber, Vlogger, Author, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Dom (Brother). She also has a sister.
- Others – Hilda (Great Grandmother) (Deceased)
She is represented by Keely Knightley, Freelance Social Media Talent Manager, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Harmony has dated –
- Cameron Tricker
Race / Ethnicity
She is of British descent.
- Petite frame
- Shoulder-length, straight hair
- Freckled face
- Has a mole on her neck
- Affable smile
- Has both her arms, both legs, and entire upper torso covered in tattoos
- Plump lips
Harmony Nice Facts
- Harmony, growing up in rural England, had always had a connection with nature and used to love playing in the garden in her childhood. She would often help her mother plant and grow flowers and herbs in her free time.
- She was drawn towards the practices of witchcraft when she was 14 years old, after finding of her late great grandmother, Hilda, who was a witch and who had passed away before Harmony’s birth. Stories and anecdotes about her piqued Harmony’s curiosity and she started learning how to cast spells, perform rituals, and enact various forms of divination.
- She used to be an eclectic witch until the age of 17 when she discovered Wicca, altered her path, and became an eclectic Wiccan. She then decided to teach Wicca on her YouTube channel; as well as spell work, the paranormal, unsolved mysteries, and nature-based fundamentals behind the faith.
- A big fan of tattoos, she has most of her body covered in them and had utilized the services of the renowned UAE-born, London-based tattoo artist Grace Neutral for the bodywork.
- In October 2017, she had partnered with Shop Dixi, a UK-based online jewelry store to design and sell a capsule collection of sterling silver rings. Buoyed by the high demand, they worked on creating more than 70 nature, and Wicca inspired lines of jewelry that were launched in October 2018.
Featured Image by Harmony Nice / Instagram