|Hope Dworaczyk Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1984|
|Spouse||Robert F. Smith|
Hope Dworaczyk is an American Playboy model, reality television personality, and TV host known for being featured on the cover of more than 100 magazines. She is considered as one of the most beautiful women in the world by fashion insiders. Hope has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Rosa Cha, Miss Sixty, Hugo Boss, and Elie Saab. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Hope Christina Dworaczyk
Port Lavaca, Texas, United States
She divides her time between Los Angeles, New York, Toronto, and Europe.
She graduated from Hope High School in Port Lavaca, Texas.
Playboy Model, Reality Television Personality, TV Host
- Father – Shawn Dworaczyk
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is managed by Kaller Management Inc.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hope has dated –
- Jason Kidd (2007-2009) – American basketball player Jason Kidd and Hope dated for almost 2 years before mutually breaking up in 2009. In 2008, the couple was expecting a child together.
- Bob Saget (2011-2012) – American comedian Bob Saget and Hope Dworaczyk started dating in 2011. However, they were last seen together in 2012.
- Robert F. Smith (2015-Present) – Hope tied the knot with a businessman, investor, philanthropist, and the founder of Vista Equity Partners, Robert Smith on July 25, 2015. The two had a grand wedding at the exclusive Hotel Villa Cimbrone. Along with them on their wedding night was their first child, a 7-month-old boy, Hendrix Robert Smith who was born in December 2014. Their 2nd child Legend Robert Smith was born in August 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Polish ancestry on her father’s side and Mexican ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair to ‘dark brown’ or ‘blonde’.
Hope Dworaczyk has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Lela Rose
- Joanna Mastroianni
- Rosa Cha
- Miss Sixty
- Patek Philippe
- Hugo Boss
- Elie Saab
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her claim to fame in the April 2009 edition of the Playboy magazine’s Playmate of the Month
- Becoming the Playmate of the Year and appearing on the cover of the Playboy magazine in 2010
She made her theatrical film debut as Nadja in the 2011 comedy movie Without Men.
First TV Show
Hope made her first TV show appearance on The Girls Next Door in 2008.
Hope focuses more on her core. She trains with celebrity trainer, KY Evans to keep herself in shape and healthy. She was trying to work out on her core even while she was pregnant with her son, Legend.
Hope Dworaczyk Favorite Things
Her favorite things are unknown.
Hope Dworaczyk Facts
- She is considered as one of the most beautiful people in the world by fashion insiders.
- In April 2009, Hope was featured on the Playboy magazine with actor Seth Rogen.
- In 2011, she was seen on The Celebrity Apprentice, alongside Def Leppard, Donald J Trump, and many others.
- On The Celebrity Apprentice show, Hope won $20,000 for representing the foundation of Best Buddies International, a nonprofit organization for people suffering from IDD.
- In 2010, the Playboy magazine released its first-ever three-dimensional centerfold photographs for which they chose Hope Dworaczyk to be featured in that year.
- Hope was featured in the Men’s Health Australia magazine in 2012.
- In 2012, she participated on the dating game show, The Choice.
- At her wedding with Robert F. Smith, artist John Legend serenaded her as she walked down the aisle.
- Hope has also worked as the editor in chief of Fashion Wire Press in the past.
- Visit her official website @ Bombette.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hope Dworaczyk / Instagram