|Hyelin (Seo Hye-lin) Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hyelin is a South Korean singer best known as a member of the South Korean girl group EXID. She has released several successful songs along with EXID such as Up & Down, Ah Yeah, Hot Pink, Night Rather Than Day, Dreamer, and many more. Hyelin has a strong social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Hyelin, Jjeop Jjeop
Gwangju, South Korea
Hyelin attended the Dongduk Women’s University.
- Siblings – None
Hyelin is represented by Banana Culture.
K-pop, Trip-Hop, Electropop, R&B, Hip-Hop
Banana Culture Entertainment
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Korean descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’ or ‘light brown’.
Hyelin has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Goo Goo Ice Cream
- Tiba Chicken
- LG U+
- AKiii Classic Sports Wears
- Mizuno Sports Wear
- Prinkle Sports Drink
- True Baker
- Sudden Attack
- California Beach Water Park
- Kiss Me Mascara
Best Known For
Being a member of the South Korean girl group, EXID
Hyelin released her first album Street as the part of EXID in June 2016. The album was a success and peaked at number 2 on the Korean Music charts and at number 9 on US Billboard charts.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the South Korean talent show series Superstar K3 in 2011.
Hyelin Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Sushi
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Role Model – Shinhwa
- She was considered for EXID’s original lineup but then she was dropped.
- She became the member of EXID after the former members Yuji, Dami, and Haeryung left the group in April 2012.
- Before joining EXID, she took part in the 3rd season of the South Korean television talent show series Superstar K and got passed in the auditions to ‘SuperWeek’.
- Apart from Korean, she can also speak English.
- Hyelin is a foodie and posts food pictures quite often on her Instagram.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by travel1004 / Tistory / CC BY-4.0