|Ian Connor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ian Connor is an American fashion designer, entrepreneur, stylist, former blogger, and model. He is best known for his sneaker brand, Revenge X Storm, created in late 2016 and officially registered in January 2017, and streetwear brand Sicko Born From Pain launched in 2018.
The King of the Youth, Sickö World Leader, Soulja Ian
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion Designer, Model, Entrepreneur, Former Blogger, Stylist
- Mother – Andrea Connor
- Others – He has an older step-brother, a niece, and a nephew.
Ian Connor is represented by A$AP Rocky (Manager).
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ian Connor has dated –
- Madison Skylar
- Sarah Snyder (2014-2015)
- Indya Marie (2014-2015)
- Rubi Rose (2015)
- Raven Tracy (2017-Present) – After 2 years of dating, Ian proposed to a model, entrepreneur, and social media star, Raven Tracy, on June 26, 2019, which was her birthday.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ and ‘Red’ in the past.
- Short stature
- Multiple tattoos
Ian Connor has endorsed brands such as –
- Gosha Rubchinskiy
- Supreme NYC
Ian Connor Favorite Things
- Brands – Vetements, Alyz Studios, Alyx, J.W., Supreme NYC, Bronze, Palace, Dime
- Japanese Brands – UNDERCOVER, Issey Sport
- Place To Shop In Japan – Ragtag
Ian Connor Facts
- He doesn’t know his father and doesn’t have the best relationship with his mother.
- He lived in New York until the age of 9. Between the ages of 9 and 18, he lived in Atlanta, Georgia, but then he moved back to New York.
- He 1st gained prominence with his blog on a platform Tumblr in 2012 after he started working with the entrepreneurs behind the L3NF clothing line. Those were Ken Rebel, Ade Oyeyemi, Joo Henderson, and Glyn Brown.
- Ian was accused of s*xual assault in 2016 by an Emory University student, Malika Anderson. The incident allegedly took place on October 5, 2014. After an investigation took place, the Atlanta Police Department never pressed charges.
- He is a smoker but claimed he has stayed away from ‘popping pills’ and hard drugs.
- In 2012, Ian also landed a spot on Complex magazine’s list of “25 Under 25: The Young Leaders of Style”.
- Ian claimed to have slept with well over 300 women as of April 2015.
- In 2016, he got into a physical confrontation with A$AP Bari and Theophilus London in Paris, France.
- Ian appeared on the cover of the 32nd issue of EXIT magazine in 2016.
- In July 2016, Amber Rose stated that 21 women contacted her and accused Ian Connor of s*xual assault. Ian defended himself by stating that no charges were ever pressed and that Amber is “not the law”.
- Ian was named one of the “coolest it-boys of the moment” in January 2019 by the Numéro magazine.
- He modeled for Kanye West‘s shoe brand, Yeezy.
- Ian used to be a stylist for Wiz Khalifa and Kylie Jenner.
- He used to be affiliated with A$AP collective of hip hop producers and rappers. A$AP Rocky went as far as to call him his “little brother” and “a young visionary”.
- He used to be Playboi Carti‘s manager. Ian wasn’t aware Playboi was a rapper when he met him for the 1st time and had to be informed by A$AP Bari.
- Ian has shown support for rapper Lil Yachty.
- He stated he is not trying to become a part of “The 27 Club” e.g. die at the age of 27. However, he doesn’t want to live to the age of 40 or 50 so he can die “like a young legend”.
- Ian was inspired by a Japanese fashion designer Nigo and his urban clothing line BAPE (A Bathing Ape) when he created Revenge X Storm.
- He stated he will always remain an underdog, no matter how successful he gets.
- He is a low-key person and feels pressure being around people, so he stays away from crowds.
Featured Image by Ian Connor / Instagram