Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ileana did her schooling from Goa and then moved to correspondence courses from Bombay University to complete her education.
Model and Actress
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ileana has dated –
- Andrew Kneebone (2016-Present) – In 2016, she started dating Australian photographer, Andrew Kneebone. In August 2016, they were seen holidaying in Fiji.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small face
- Thick eyebrows
33-23-34 in or 84-58.5-86 cm
Electrolux, Emami Talc, Fair and Lovely, Vivo Z1 Pro
Best Known For
Her work in films like Devadasu (2006), Pokiri (2006), Jalsa (2008), Barfi! (2012)
2006 Telugu language film Devadasu in her role as Bhanumathi Katamraju. For this film, Ileana also won Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South.
However, her first Tamil language film was 2006 film Kedi for her role as Aarthi.
Finally, her first Hindi film is Barfi! which she did in 2012 with Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra. She played the role as Shruti Ghosh in Barfi!
Ileana does not have a personal trainer and she has started working out in 2010 when her dad pointed out to the cellulite. She does not like the gym. She says “Do whatever you like”. So, she sometimes dances, skips the rope, running. She believes more in interval training.
Ileana D’Cruz Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Rasgullas, Rasmalai, Dark Chocolate
- Favorite Body She Admires – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Author – Sidney Sheldon
- Favorite Actress – Kajol (Bollywood)
- Favorite Actor – Saif Ali Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Ileana D’Cruz Facts
- Ileana does not know cooking. She has hired a cook in Mumbai.
- Ileana has a strong desire for ras malai, rasgullas, and dark chocolate.
- Ileana is not fond of rice.
- Ileana has 3 siblings – older sister Farrah, younger brother Rhys and youngest sister Eileen.
- She is fluent in English, Hindi, and Telugu.
- She was formerly a fanatic of coffee.
- Ileana calls herself a professional bathroom singer.
- She also has a keen interest in photography.
- She has appeared on the cover page of men’s magazine FHM.
- Connect with Ileana on Twitter, Official Facebook Fan Page, and Instagram.