|Itziar Ituño Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|June 18, 1974
Itziar Ituño is a Spanish actress, singer, and theatre artist who is popularly known for bringing to life the character of Inspector Raquel Murillo in the television thriller crime drama series, Money Heist. She has also been cast in a variety of other shows and movies which include the likes of El final de la noche, Agujeros en el cielo, Stars to Wish Upon, Seré tus ojos, Dragoi ehiztaria, Sabin, Goenkale, Flowers, Lasa y Zabala, El Buen Mal, An Autumn Without Berlin, Cuéntame, For the Good Times, Errementari, and Late for Break Time. Moreover, Itziar Ituño has also worked extensively in theatre productions and has been a part of several plays like Izarrak/Estrellas, Pakitarentzat Bakarrik, Jostailuen Istorioak/Historia de juguetes, Lapurzuola/Cueva de ladrones, Grönholm Metodoa, Ilunpetan/El Apagón, Koadernoa Zuri/Cuaderno en blanco, Yo soy Pichichi, Amantalaren Ahotsa, Desoxirribonucleico, Funtzak, and Herioa eta Dontzeila. As a musician, she has been a part of a couple of bands and has also performed on many occasions. Itziar Ituño has also gained a huge fan base with her talents as an actress and has garnered more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram.
Itziar Ituño Martínez
Basauri, Biscay, Basque Country, Spain
Itziar Ituño attended the Basauri Theater School located in Basque Country, Spain. Moreover, she has also studied Sociology.
Actress, Singer, Theatre Artist
Itziar Ituño is represented by Loinaz Representación.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Itziar Ituño has dated –
- Juan Fernandez (2017-Present) – Itziar Ituño got married to Juan Fernandez in May 2017 and the couple has been together ever since.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Lean physique
- Pierced Nose
Itziar Ituño has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Patricia Padrón.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Raquel Murillo, an inspector of the National Police Corps, in the television thriller crime drama series, Money Heist, in which she starred alongside the likes of Úrsula Corberó, Álvaro Morte, Miguel Herrán, Paco Tous, Pedro Alonso, Alba Flores, Jaime Lorente, Esther Acebo, Enrique Arce, María Pedraza, Darko Peric, Kiti Mánver, Hovik Keuchkerian, Rodrigo de la Serna, and Najwa Nimri
- Playing the role of Koro Zabaleta in the historical comedy-drama TV series, Cuéntame cómo pasó, whose lead cast consisted of actors such as Imanol Arias, Ana Duato, María Galiana, Pablo Rivero, Irene Visedo, Paula Gallego, José Sancho, Juan Echanove, Ana Arias, and Lluvia Rojo
- Having played a variety of roles in a number of movies such as Elena in Agujeros en el cielo, Sor Angustias in Stars to Wish Upon, Maddalen in Dragoi ehiztaria, Lourdes in Flowers, Amaia in Lasa y Zabala, Mujer in El Buen Mal, Sofía in An Autumn Without Berlin, Carmen in Igelak, Enfermera Reanimación in Morir, Ana in Errementari, and Ainhoa in For the Good Times
- Accumulating an impressive fan base on social media with more than 2.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 5k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Itziar Ituño has been a part of three bands named Dangiliske, EZ3, and INGOT.
Itziar Ituño made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Raquel in the thriller drama film, El final de la noche, in 2003. The film was premiered at San Sebastian Film Festival on September 21, 2003, and the cast also included the likes of Ramón Agirre, Chantal Aimée, Joseba Apaolaza, Klara Badiola, Intxizu Bengoa, Iñaki Beraetxe, Jordi Dauder, Kandido Uranga, and Álvaro Garayalde.
First TV Show
In September 2012, Itziar Ituño made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Nekane, a lesbian policewoman, in an episode, titled Nire etxea defendatuko dut!, of the family comedy-drama show, Goenkale, in which she starred alongside the likes of Eriz Alberdi, Tessa Andonegi, Joseba Apaolaza, Pepi Aranburu, Naiara Arnedo, Aitor Borobia, Maria Cruickshank, Tanya de Roberto, Isidoro Fernandez, and Ane Gabarain.
She stays fit by leading an active life.
Itziar Ituño Facts
- In January 2017, she appeared in an episode, titled No estoy loco, of the fantasy crime drama TV series, Lifeline.
- Itziar Ituño is fluent in Spanish, English, and Basque, which she learned at the age of 19 after which she was cast in TV series on Basque public channels.
- She has been a part of a number of theatre production such as Izarrak/Estrellas, Pakitarentzat Bakarrik, Jostailuen Istorioak/Historia de juguetes, Lapurzuola/Cueva de ladrones, Grönholm Metodoa, Ilunpetan/El Apagón, Koadernoa Zuri/Cuaderno en blanco, Yo soy Pichichi, Amantalaren Ahotsa, Desoxirribonucleico, Funtzak, and Herioa eta Dontzeila.
- Itziar Ituño served as a presenter of the Basque Film Gala and the EITB Gala for the 65th edition of the San Sebastian International Film Festival on September 26, 2017.
- She has also made appearances in shows such as Nunca es tarde and O Programa da Cristina.
- Follow Itziar Ituño on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Amaia Goikoetxea / Geuria.eus / CC BY-SA 3.0