|Iya Villania Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1986|
Iya Villania is an Australian television presenter, actor, singer, musician, and host who has been a part of a variety of shows such as My Korean Jagiya, Because of You, Tunay na Buhay, Mars Pa More, All Star Videoke, Sunday PinaSaya, Mars, People vs. the Stars, Yan ang Morning!, 24 Oras, Taste Buddies, Sunday All Stars, Komiks Presents: Da Adventures of Pedro Penduko, Got to Believe, Umagang Kay Ganda, It’s Showtime, Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Kristine, Your Song Presents: Narda, Only You, Mars Ravelo’s Lastikman, Love Spell Presents: Ellay Enchanted, Your Song Presents: Never Knew Love Like This Before, U Can Dance, ASAP, Walang Hanggan, Kahit Kailan, and Click. Moreover, Iya Villania has also appeared in films like When I Met U, Exodus: Tales from the Enchanted Kingdom, Paano Kita Iibigin, Aishite Imasu 1941: Mahal Kita, and Shake, Rattle & Roll 11.
Raelene Elaine Ebaler Villania
Iya, Bubba, Len, Rae
Camperdown, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Iya Villania studied at Colegio San Agustin, a private, Catholic, co-educational basic education institution, loacted in Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines. In March 2004, she graduated high school and then got enrolled at De La Salle University in Manila, as a Psychology major. She graduated on December 16, 2008.
Television Presenter, Actor, Singer, Musician, Host
- Father – Ray Villania
- Mother – Elena Nada Ebaler
- Siblings – Rhoda (Older Sister), Sheila (Older Sister)
Iya Villania has been signed with –
- GMA Network
Viva Records (2008-2009)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Iya Villania has dated –
- Drew Arellano (2004-Present) – In May 2004, she started going out with Filipino actor and television host Drew Arellano. They got married on January 31, 2014, in Nasugbu, Batangas. The duo has 3 children – 2 sons named Antonio Primo Arellano (b. 2016) and Alonzo Leon Arellano (b. 2018) and a daughter named Alana Lauren Arellano (b. 2020). In January 2022, it was revealed that she was pregnant with the couple’s 4th child. Iya, Drew, and their 3 children all tested positive for COVID-19 in January 2022.
Iya Villania has advocated for abstaining from intercourse before marriage and has said that virginity is “something that a girl can be proud of”. Before marrying Arellano, she had not been in a physical relationship and Arellano also supported her decision. Despite her choices and views, she does not necessarily condemn women who don’t agree with her.
Race / Ethnicity
Iya Villania is of Filipino descnt.
Iya Villania has done endorsement work for brands such as Oreo PH, Golden Fiesta, Red Ribbon Bakeshop PH, Cookmunity by Ajinomoto PH, LABx Asia, Downy Philippines, Babyflo, Quaker Oats Philippines, Purefoods, Bench, and DR. COCO.
She was raised in the Seventh-day Adventist faith.
Iya Villania Facts
- She grew up in Sydney, Australia.
- She was a member of a touring band in Australia named Iron & Clay. It used to address issues such as bullying, drunk driving, and self-esteem in schools and churches.
- In 2008, Iya Villania released her first and only album Finally!. It included songs like Do You Think We’ll Be Alright, Poison, My First Broken Heart, All Over Me, I Never Cry, Always (ft. Jay R), I’m Gonna Shine, and Spell’s Broken.
- Iya Villania played Lia in the 2009 supernatural horror anthology film Shake, Rattle & Roll 11 (stylized as Shake Rattle & Ro11).
- She appeared as Trixie Gonzales in the 2009 television romantic comedy-drama series Only You.
Featured Image by Iya Villania / Instagram