|Jaan Kumar Sanu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 15, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jaan Kumar Sanu is an Indian playback singer and reality TV personality who is the son of popular playback singer Kumar Sanu and his first wife Rita Bhattacharya. In 2020, he rose to the limelight after he appeared as a contestant on Big Boss.
Jaan Kumar Sanu
Jaan Kumar Sanu has received musical training.
Playback Singer, Reality TV Personality
- Father – Kumar Sanu (Playback Singer, TV Personality)
- Mother – Rita Bhattacharya
- Siblings – Jesse (Older Brother) (Teacher), Zicco (Older Brother) (Graphic Designer)
- Others – Pashupati Bhattacharya (Paternal Grandfather) (Vocalist, Composer), Neeta (Maternal Grandmother) (Singer), Saloni (Stepmother) (Entrepreneur), Shannon K (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Singer, Songwriter), Annabel (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (Songwriter, Author)
Hindustani Classical Music, Bollywood
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jaan Kumar Sanu has dated –
- Nikki Tamboli – It was RUMORed that he had an affair with actress, model, and reality television personality Nikki Tamboli in the past. However, both of them denied these rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Jaan Kumar Sanu Facts
- His parents divorced in 1994, the same year Jaan was born.
- He started singing at a very young age and was initially trained by his maternal grandmother.
- In 2002, his name was included in the Limca Book of Records for being the youngest singer to release his own music album titled Tomra Shunbe Toh.
- He appeared as a contestant on the talent reality show Rin Mera star superstar in 2006.
- Jaan has been friends with Shardul Pandit.
- He participated in the 14th season of the Hindi-language television reality show, Bigg Boss, which premiered on Colors on October 3, 2020. His fellow contestants included Eijaz Khan, Abhinav Shukla, Jasmin Bhasin, Pavitra Punia, Nishant Singh Malkani, Rubina Dilaik, and Rahul Vaidya.
- In 2020, he made a controversial remark on the Marathi language when 2 of his fellow Big Boss contestants were conversing in Marathi and Jaan Kumar asked them not to converse in the said language, stating, “Mereko chid hoti hai (it annoys me)”.
Featured Image by Jaan Kumar Sanu / Instagram