|Nikki Tamboli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nikki Tamboli is an Indian actress, model, and television personality who has been a popular face of the South Indian film industry and has worked in projects such as Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu, India Fashion Factory, Kanchana 3, and Thipparaa Meesam (Telugu). In October 2020, she appeared as a contestant on the 14th edition of the Hindi-language television reality show, Bigg Boss, presented by Salman Khan.
Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Nikki Tamboli received her school education in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Actress, Model, TV Personality
- Father – Digambar Tamboli
- Mother – Pramila Bodkhe Tamboli
Nikki Tamboli is managed by Nidhi Gupta.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Tamboli has dated –
- Rohit Gida – It is speculated that she has been romantically involved with Rohit Gida, a Mumbai-based DJ.
Race / Ethnicity
Nikki Tamboli is of Indian descent.
- Bold personality
- Curvaceous physique
She has done endorsement work for brands like NOCHEÉ VIDA, Daniel Wellington, etc.
Nikki Tamboli Facts
- She has worked in several Tamil and Telugu films.
- She started her career as a model and then went on to appear in films.
- Nikki Tamboli’s fellow contestants on Bigg Boss 14 included Eijaz Khan, Abhinav Shukla, Jasmin Bhasin, Pavitra Punia, Nishant Singh Malkani, Rubina Dilaik, Jaan Kumar Sanu, and Rahul Vaidya.
- She co-starred as Pooja in the 2019 Telugu-language s*x comedy horror film, Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu, which is a remake of the Tamil film Iruttu Araiyil Murattu Kuththu (2018).
- In 2019, she brought to life the character of Divya, Raghava’s cousin, in the Tamil language action-comedy horror film, Kanchana 3.
- Alongside Sree Vishnu, Nikki Tamboli co-starred as Mounika in the 2019 Telugu-language suspense thriller film, Thipparaa Meesam.
Featured Image by Nikki Tamboli / Instagram