|Jack Brinkman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1999|
Jack Brinkman is an American social media star, best known for his YouTube channel which he originally titled under his real name, but changed to “JACK AND GAB” at some point after he began dating Gabrielle Moses in 2015. The channel has amassed more than 1 million subscribers and more than 120 million views. Jack created his channel on May 16, 2015, and initially posted discussions, Q&A, commentary, tags, and comedy skits, after which he briefly included gameplays from the horror, survival game Outlast starting on July 2015.
After he introduced his girlfriend to his videos in September 2016, Jack expanded his content to include vlogs, cooking, shopping hauls, and challenges. Gab also started making her own shopping hauls, makeup tutorials, and they made joint comedy skits, reacted to various things, made DIY projects, discussed their fitness goals and plans, and pranked each other. He has also collaborated with fellow YouTuber Joey Kidney, who is a vlogger and motivational speaker. Jack has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 200k followers on his personal Instagram and more than 100k followers on Instagram dedicated to the channel.
Missouri, United States
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Jack attended Springfield Catholic High School in Springfield, Missouri, United States.
He then enrolled in college in order to pursue a degree in general business.
Social Media Star
- Siblings – Olyvia Brinkman (Sister)
- Others – Mimi (Grandmother)
Jack Brinkman self-manages his career.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack Brinkman has dated –
- Gabrielle Moses (2015-2020) – He and social media star Gabrielle met in the 8th grade but began dating in high school. Their 1st date was very simple – they took a trip to a trail through a forest which was a well-known relaxation spot, which they re-created in July 2019. The 1st thing Gabrielle thought of Jack was that he looked like Justin Bieber. Her following increased massively after he introduced her to his channel in a video titled GIRLFRIEND TAG (GONE WRONG!) on September 9, 2016. It was also Gabrielle who said, “I love you!” to him 1st. It happened right after they watched a movie and he was spinning her around the room, threw her to the floor by accident, and while she was on the ground, she blurted out the words. He was surprised but said it back. Their relationship took off quickly, and led to the conversion of his personal YouTube channel to a joint one, under the name “JACK AND GAB.” The two began pranking each other almost constantly, and at one point in their relationship, Jack even went out on a date with Gabrielle’s twin sister, Madalyn. In mid-July 2019, they uploaded a video titled We Got Engaged to which their fanbase reacted with surprise but they were happy and very supportive. However, in the video, they clearly stated it would only be a part of their ‘Engaged for 24 hours’ challenge, and that the title was meant to be a form of ‘clickbait’. They separated in the summer of 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Messy fringe haircut
- Athletic physique
Jack’s shoe size is 36 inches.
Jack Brinkman has endorsed brands such as –
- Beats by Dre (2018)
- DERMACARE (2018)
- The Dreamer’s Eye (2018)
- Sour Patch Kids (2019)
- Swedish Fish (2019)
- Pandora (2019)
- Premier Sports Cars (2019)
- Bulldog Skincare North America (2019)
Best Known For
His joint YouTube channel “JACK AND GAB” with his girlfriend Gabrielle which has amassed more than 1 million subscribers, and his Instagram fanbase of more than 200k followers on his private account, and more than 100k followers on the account dedicated to the channel
He hasn’t made his workout routine and diet guide publicly available. However, due to an increased interest in his athletic physique and the same questions that kept repeating, Jack has written an e-book simply titled Jack’s Workout Routine and Diet Guide which he sells on his website.
Jack Brinkman Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Game of Thrones (2011-2019), Death Note (2006-2007), Attack on Titan, Stranger Things
- Color – Green
- Food – Sushi
- Pixar Character – Elastigirl from The Incredibles (2004)
- Movie (In 2015) – Finding Nemo (2003)
- Movie (In 2016) – Gran Torino (2008)
- Ice Cream Flavor – Chocolate
- Video Games (In June 2019) – Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7
- Car – Audi R8
- Audi R8 Car Colors – Satin Black, Chrome Red
Jack Brinkman Facts
- He was always obsessed with aquariums.
- Growing up, his celebrity crush was Hanna Montana, a character played by Miley Cyrus. He added that even though he liked Miley’s outfits and music, it was only the character he had a crush on.
- In the 8th grade, his celebrity crush was Amanda Ellisor, who was a well-known social media personality around 2014.
- The 1st YouTuber Jack followed was TheSyndicateProject who has amassed more than 10 million subscribers, and is known for his Minecraft gameplay.
- His dad has a funny, yet a little exaggerated family story that he didn’t shave and his voice hadn’t matured before meeting Jack’s mom. However, after only a day spent with her, he grew a full beard.
- Jack has a Maltese dog named Molly, and also a dog named Leo, who he announced would have to be put down in early May 2019 due to health issues stemming from a heart murmur stage 5 and congestive heart failure. However, in early June 2019, he reported Leo’s health had improved significantly.
- Jack and Gab call their fanbase ‘Rubber Ducky Army’.
- He always wanted to be a video game reviewer or a fitness & food reviewer on his channel.
- Jack doesn’t have his tonsils.
- Gab stated that he is a great chef and that he gives great back rubs.
- Jack wants to be a real dad to his kids, stern and authoritative, but attentive in their lives but stated that Gabrielle would still be the stricter parent.
- He prefers waffles over pancakes.
- If he could be an animal, Jack would be a pterodactyl.
- If he won $1 million on lottery, he would drive to Wendy’s and order as many chicken nuggets as he can carry.
- The thing that annoys Gabrielle about him is that he would often approach her and start hugging and clinging to her at the most inconvenient time.
- The thing that annoys him about Gabrielle is that she gets anxious before important events. For example, she panics before traveling and starts worrying about getting to the destination in time, and then starts bossing him around.
- Jack likes Batman more than Superman.
- Jack takes shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels he visits.
- His biggest pet peeve is when people don’t wash their hands.
- According to him, the worst way to die is to be eaten by sharks.
- Jack doesn’t see himself as an actor.
- If he could go anywhere in the world, it would be to the North Pole, which was also the ideal location for the 1st date, according to him.
- He wants to have 3 kids because Gabrielle wants to as well. If he were single, he’d just have dogs. He would name 2 of them Elijah and Caroline, while Gab really likes the name Skyler Ray for a girl.
- Jack admitted that he has a nasty habit of smelling his farts, which he largely got from Gab, who, as a joke, refused to roll the windows down after farting in the car.
- His mom broke her nose on a trip to the bathroom at night in May 2019. She and Jack’s dad were watching the TV series Chernobyl and she had taken medicine for migraine that made her dizzy, which is why she fell.
- His girlfriend once almost stabbed him with a knife. In July 2019, Jack promised he would make a dedicated video to the full story behind the incident.
- The favorite thing he and Gabrielle have done as a couple in 2019 was getting their Nintendo handheld consoles because they would play games every night, and FaceTime each other. On the other hand, she things their trip to the Dominican Republic was the best thing they’ve done together.
- His least favorite YouTuber in July 2019 was Trisha Paytas. He grew to dislike her after she stirred drama after breaking up with Jason Nash, David Dobrik‘s friend.
- Visit his official website @ jackandgab.com.
Featured Image by Jack Brinkman / Instagram