|Jack Guinness Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 28, 1988|
Jack Guinness is a British writer, model, presenter who is perhaps mainly known for his striking fashion sense and for his relentless support to the LGBTQ community. Other than that, he is also a contributing editor for British GQ.
Lambeth, South London, England, United Kingdom
He studied at the University of Cambridge.
Model, Writer, Presenter
- Father – Arthur Guinness (Brewer)
As a model, he is represented by Elite Model Management.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sports a thick beard colored salt and pepper.
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Johnnie Walker and Kimpton De Witt.
Jack Guinness Favorite Things
- Author – Thomas Hardy
Source – GQ
Jack Guinness Facts
- He is a descendant of the extensive aristocratic Anglo-Irish Protestant Guinness family.
- Jack spent the first 10 years of his life in Lambeth after which he relocated to Belgravia along with his family.
- Initially, Jack had started working as a fashion model. After that, he became a fashion commentator.
- From 2014 to 2019, Jack walked the runway for designers such as Oliver Spencer and Henry Holland at London Men’s Fashion Weeks.
- It was announced in the past that he would be publishing his book called The Queer Bible by June 2, 2020.
- In June 2017, GQ published an article headlined, “Is Jack Guinness really the coolest man in Britain?”. According to Jack, the answer is “no”.
Featured Image By Jack Guinness / Instagram