|Tori Wade Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1999|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tori Wade is an Australian social media star, model, and dancer who rose to fame after appearing on Australia’s Got Talent. She then gained further fame after being chosen for the Aussie 2014 Dancer of the Year in 2014.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tori was 10 years old when she was homseschooled.
Dancer, Social Media Star, Model
- Siblings – Eliza Wade (Sister), Harry Wade (Brother)
As a model, Tori is represented by Wilhelmina Models.
She is managed by Doiyen Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Perfect lips
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Tori has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- House Of CB
- White Fox
- Oh Polly
- Fashion Nova
Tori Wade Favorite Things
- Sports Bar – Nike Zip Bra
Source – Triple White
Tori Wade Facts
- She was brought up in Sydney and later, moved to Los Angeles in order to further improve her career as a dancer.
- Tori was only 2 years old when she began taking an interest in dance. It was her mother who encouraged her to take up lessons and trained at her dance studio. Her father is a musician.
- She considers fellow dancers Sophia Lucia and Mollee Gray to be her biggest inspirations.
- Tori is a member of Dance Dome LA. Other members of the group are Olivia Alboher, Charlize Glass, Sharlize True, Enola Bedard, Shariah Belle True, and Sage Rosen.
- One of the earliest posts that Tori uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on June 2, 2017.
- She is close friends with musical artist Lexee Smith.
- Tori considers herself to be passionate, dedicated, and chill.
- She prefers coffee to tea, braids to buns, and denim to leather.
- Tori was chosen to be an ambassador for Nike in the past.
- As of July 2021, she had more than 4.5 million likes and close to 310k fans on her TikTok account titled toriwade.
Featured Image By Tori Wade / Instagram