|Enola Bedard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 2000|
Enola Bedard is a Canadian choreographer, dancer, and actress who is well-known for her contemporary and hip-hop dance style that she features in short videos that are uploaded to her TikTok account titled enola.bedard.
Quebec City, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
She attended acting lessons at the Mode É Arto in Quebec City. Later, she enrolled at Danse Attitudes.
Dancer, Social Media Star, Choreographer, Actress
As a member of Dance Dome LA, Enola is represented by Doiyen Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thick eyebrows
- Round face shape
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands including –
- Fashion Nova
- Empty Soda
- Dolls kill
- Apathy is Boring
- That’so Italy Canada
- Pop Underwear
She has also appeared in commercials for several brands such as Pee-wee 3D, LOL, and Laurier Québec.
Enola Bedard Facts
- She was only 3 years old when her interest in dancing, acting, and singing was intrigued, followed by a passion for indulging in sports such as soccer, baseball, skating, and swimming.
- At the age of 8, Enola had decided that acting was something that she wanted to do as an adult. Later, at the age of 13, she joined the Danse Attitudes to learn hip-hop and by the age of 15, Enola had branched off to learning various other dance forms such as ballet, contemporary, jazz, and acro.
- Originally, Enola is from Quebec City and later relocated to Los Angeles, California to improve her career as a dancer.
- She can fluently speak French.
- One of the earliest posts that Enola uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 13, 2015.
- In the past, she had joined the social media dance collaborative Dance Dome LA, alongside the likes of fellow dancers Olivia Alboher, Tori Wade, Sharlize True, Charlize Glass, Shariah Belle True, and Sage Rosen.
- Enola started her self-titled YouTube channel on October 8, 2017.
- Some of the most popular videos on her channel as of July 2021 were Révolution saison 2 Enola Bedard, You Broke Me First – Enola Bedard visual, and Enola Bedard Revolution Ballotage.
- One of the earliest videos that she uploaded to her TikTok account was in September 2019. As of July 2021, Bedard had close to 9.5 million likes and more than 175 million likes on it.
- Over the years, Enola has collaborated with several well-known fellow dancers on TikTok including Nick Raiano.
Featured Image By Enola Bedard / Instagram