|Roma Arora Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Roma Arora is an Indian doctor turned actress and model who is known for her role as Sofia in Kundali Bhagya.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Roma has a B.H.M.S from Y.P.S.M. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Rajasthan.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a tattoo on the underside of her right wrist.
- Wide smile
- Fair complexion
Through her social media, Roma has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Stelly and Yung & Niu.
She has been featured in commercials for several brands such as –
- Oral B Toothpaste
- Valvoline Motor Oil with Virat Kohli
Roma Arora Facts
- She was raised by parents who are both doctors. Hence, Roma also chose to follow in their footsteps and went on to specialize as a homeopathic physician. However, she chose to become a model and an actress instead.
- Roma has been featured in various magazines over the years including Woman’s Era.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Sofia in Kundali Bhagya as the girlfriend of actor Dheeraj Dhoopar who plays the role of Karan Luthra from 2017 to 2018.
- Her television credits include CID, Nisha Aur Uske Cousins, Kaun Hai?, and Udaan.
- In 2017, Roma was cast alongside actor Vivek Oberoi in Amazon’s first Indian film Inside Edge.
Featured Image By Roma Arora / Instagram