|Jacob Whitesides Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 1997|
Jacob Whitesides is an American singer and songwriter whose discography consists of albums, tracks, and extended plays like Colors, Why?, Faces on Film, 3 AM – The EP, A Piece of Me, I Know What You Did Last Summer (ft. Kelly Rowland), Lovesick, The Letter, Whole, You’re Perfect, Words, Open Book, Focus, and Killing Me.
Jacob Michael Whitesides
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
He has attended a public school and then shifted to homeschooling.
- Mother – Becky Whitesides
- Siblings – Sierra Whitesides (Sister), Caleb Whitesides (Brother)
- Others – James Burnette “Jim” Clark (Maternal Grandfather), Sandra Kay Underwood (Maternal Grandmother)
He shared a video about his nephew and niece on Instagram on November 26, 2015.
He is signed with these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- 37 Media
Pop, Indie, R&B
Double U Records, JW Records, BMG Rights Management
As per Jacob himself, he is 6 ft 2 in or 188 cm (via Twitter)
76 kg or 168 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Whiteside has dated –
- Bea Miller (2015-2016) – American singer-songwriter and actor Bea Miller and Jacob started dating each other in 2015. They were already good friends and started exchanging flirty messages on social media. They called it quits, after dating for a year, in the summer of 2016.
- Lennon Stella (2017) – In April 2017, it was reported that Jacob might be dating singer and actor Lennon Stella.
- Abby Lynn Griffin – Jacob introduced dancer Abby Lynn Griffin for the first time to his Instagram fans by wishing her a happy birthday in February 2019. But, Abby had already introduced him to her fans in July 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Jacob Whitesides is of English, Irish, French, Swedish, and Norwegian descent.
- Towering height
- Really thick eyebrows
He said on Twitter in December 2014 that Burgers are his religion.
Best Known For
His melodic pop and YouTube cover songs.
As a Singer
Jacob has released several EPs until now such as 3AM: The EP in 2014, A Piece of Me, and Faces On Film in 2015.
He first appeared in the short musical film Not My Type at All in 20145 for his role as Jacob.
First TV Show
In 2015, Jacob appeared in the musical series I F’n Dig This Artist as himself in an episode entitled “Jacob Whitesides: Ohio.”
Jacob Whitesides Favorite Things
- Restaurant – Cracker Barrel
- Color – Green
Jacob Whitesides Facts
- Jacob uses he/him pronouns.
- Jacob is also the CEO of Double U Records.
- He started his professional singing career in 2008.
- He was named as one of the big artists to watch out for in 2016 by Spotify USA in December 2015.
- When in 2008, he attended the bluegrass festival, Jacob got attracted to music and singing.
- He has a pet dog named, Benji, six pet cats, and a guinea pig named, Princess. He is more of a cat lover than a dog and his favorite cat among all is Isabella.
- His mother is the most important person in his life who was single and did three jobs (fitness trainer, a waitress, and caretaker for persons with special needs) when she raised Jacob.
- He is an insecure person who feels bad when some of his fans say bad about him.
- He first started out by posting covers of other famous singers on YouTube as a hobby and gradually, he started posting his original songs.
- Jacob wears a “Medium” sized shirt.
- In a junior voice competition held in 2011, he was voted the Knoxville, Tennessee’s Best Young Voice.
- Taco Bell follows him on Twitter. Out of very limited persons which Taco Bell follows, he is one of them. He jokingly says “Taco Bell” is his girlfriend, but he likes Fritos Burrito a lot.
- He had his first kiss when he was in 6th grade. But, he kissed a girl in the freshman year of his school.
- Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony is his celebrity crush.
- He is afraid of the dark and so, never goes into a dark room or looks out of the windows when it is dark outside.
- He generally sleeps late. Sometimes, he sleeps from 6 a.m. till 4 p.m.
- He once was about to get spanked by his school principal because he had a crush on his principal’s daughter. But, she didn’t like him. But, he wasn’t aware that the girl he had a crush on, was the daughter of his school principal.
- On September 9, 2016, he released his debut album titled Why? and it debuted and peaked at number #25 on the Billboard Independent Charts.
- His 2nd album called Colors was released on November 8, 2019, via JMW Music LLC.
- Visit his official website @ jacobwhitesides.com.