|Jake Weber Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1963|
Jake Weber is an English actor, voice-over artist, producer, and coach who is best known for portraying the role of Michael in Dawn of the Dead, Drew in Meet Joe Black, and Joe DuBois in Medium. Besides that, he had also starred in various other films and shows such as The Mind of the Married Man, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, NYPD Blue, Secrets and Lies, The Following, Hell on Wheels, and Homeland.
Jake T. Weber
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jake studied at Summerhill School in Leiston, Suffolk.
Thereafter, he attended Middlebury College in Vermont and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with a major in English literature and political science in 1986.
He attended the group 19’s drama division from 1986 to 1990 at The Juilliard School. Later, he enrolled at Moscow Art Theatre.
Actor, Voice-Over Artist, Producer, Acting Coach
- Father – Thomas Evelyn Weber (Former Race Car Driver)
- Mother – Susan Ann Caroline (Socialite)
- Siblings – Charley Weber (Brother)
- Others – Sir William Ernest George Archibald Weigall, 1st Baronet (Maternal Great Grandfather) (Politician), Grace Emily Blundell Maple (Maternal Great Grandmother), Sir John Blundell Maple, 1st Baronet (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Business Magnate), Emily Harriet Merryweather (Great-Great-Grandfather)
Weber is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency, Framework, and the Agency for the Performing Arts.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
91 kg or 200.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake has dated –
- Diane Oreiro (1995-2002)
- Liz Carey (2003) – The couple has a son named Waylon Weber (b. March 24, 2006). However, their marriage did not work out in the past.
- Korri Culbertson (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
He has Danish and English ancestry on his father’s side and half Sephardic Jewish and half British ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Sports a thick mustache at times
- Thin eyebrows
Jake Weber Facts
- He was 8 years old when he lost his mother to a high level of drug abuse after she had been diagnosed with LSD-induced schizophrenia and depression.
- Jake had a tough life growing up as he and his brother Charley were victims of his father’s drug trafficking business. They also sold drugs for him.
- Weber lived with his father and brother at the Villa Nellcôte for a while, just about the same time that the Rolling Stones had been recording its album Exile on Main St. In an interview with The Times in 2010, he stated that he had peddled cocaine to the wedding of Mick and Bianca Jagger.
- In 2006, his father Thomas also passed away due to his addiction to substance abuse.
- While in university, Weber sang A Cappella with the Dissipated Eight.
Featured Image By Jake Weber / Instagram