|Jannat Zubair Rahmani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 2001|
Jannat Zubair Rahmani is an Indian actress, singer, and social media influencer who is best known for her appearance as the younger-self of the titular character in Phulwa (2011), Phool Kanwar in Bharat Ka Veer Putra–Maharana Pratap (2014), and Pankti Sharma in Tu Aashiqui (2017-2018). She is also noted for an appearance as a student in the film Hichki (2018) starring actress Rani Mukerji. She has a huge fan base with more than 11.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 750k followers on Facebook, and more than 800k subscribers on her popular YouTube channel “Complete Styling with Jannat Zubair.”
Jannat Zubair Rahmani
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Jannat has studied at Oxford Public School.
- Father – Zubair Ahmad Rahmani
- Mother – Nazneen Rahmani
- Siblings – Ayaan Zubair (Younger Brother) (Actor)
She has released her music with Zee Music and MB Music.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jannat has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Wear a lot of bright colored apparel
- Snub nose
- Wide smile
- She wears a pair of lenses.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Club Factory
- Lyla Blanc
- Hero MotoCorp
- Mama Earth
Jannat Zubair Rahmani Favorite Things
- Character From The Vampire Diaries – Elena Gilbert (Played By American Actress Nina Dobrev)
- Skincare Brand – Mama Earth
- Pass Time – Watching Netflix, Stalking her fan pages
- Makeup Product – Lipstick
- Co-Actor – Aashka Goradia, Gauri Pradhan
Jannat Zubair Rahmani Facts
- She grew up in Mumbai.
- Her parents are her inspiration.
- The coolest thing she ever did as of 2019 was a shoot in Armenia.
- In 2018, she was chosen as the brand ambassador for Famous Faces.
- Jannat’s younger brother Ayaan Zubair also followed in her footsteps and made his debut in Jodha Akbar in 2013.
- A useless talent that she has is being able to go back to dreaming about the same thing after waking up.
- She is obsessed with non-vegetarian biryani and can have it every day as well.
- Jannat fights with her brother at least 4 to 5 times a day.
- She and actress Anushka Sen are close friends.
- Lies is her biggest pet peeve.
- Jannat likes actress Gigi Hadid‘s style and features.
- If she could be part of a film of her choice she would pick the character of “Shanti” (Played By Actress Deepika Padukone) in Om Shanti Om (2007).
- She has released various well-perceived songs such as Ishq Farzi (2019) and Zaroori Hai Kya Ishq Mein (2019).
- The scariest thing that she did was the “Bloody Mary” folklore.
- She has a phobia of flying.
- Jannat wears a pair of lenses.
- As of April 2019, she was attending dance classes.
- She started her YouTube channel “Complete Styling with Jannat Zubair” on April 24, 2016. The first video that she uploaded to her channel was titled “Jannat Zubair’s birthday party makeup look”.
Featured Image By Jannat Zubair Rahmani / Instagram