|Anushka Sen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 2002|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Anushka Sen is an Indian social media star who earned her claim to fame with her important portrayal of Meher in Baal Veer from 2012-2016. Thereafter, she was highlighted for her appearance as Rani Lakshmi Bai in Jhansi Ki Rani, Internet Wala Love, and Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2012). Anushka has also starred in a number of films including the Crazy Cukkad Family (2015) and Lihaaf: The Quilt (2019). The talented and promising actress is also a noted YouTuber who has an eponymous channel to which she uploads travel, product promotions, hauls, and other fun content. She is also a very familiar face on TikTok. With time, Anushka has also garnered a huge fan base with more than 5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1 million followers on Facebook, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 600k followers on YouTube.
Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Anushka studied at Ryan International School, Mumbai. She also attended dance lessons at the Shiamak Davar Dance Academy in New Delhi.
Actress, Social Media Star
- Father – Anirban Sen
- Mother – Rajrupa Sen
- Others – Aaryan (Cousin Brother)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Bengali Hindu heritage.
- Thick eyebrows
- Monolid eye shape
Through her social media, Anushka Sen has promoted various brands such as –
- Orient Electric
- Orient LED
- Clean & Clear®
- Fashion Nova
- EGO Shoes
- Hari Darshan
Best Known For
- Being cast as Meher in Baal Veer from 2012-2016 and as Rani Lakshmi Bai in Jhansi Ki Rani
- Starring in various films including Crazy Cukkad Family (2015) and Lihaaf: The Quilt (2019)
- Uploading fun product promotion, travel, and vlog content to her eponymous YouTube channel
- Uploading short lip-sync videos to her eponymous TikTok account that as of September 2019, had more than 600k followers
- Her work alongside many well-known stars like Kushal Punjabi, Siddharth Sharma, Nora Fatehi, Dev Joshi, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, and Mouni Roy
- Appearing in various commercials for brands such as Orient, Shein, Fashion Nova, UrbanClap, Maybelline, and Koovs.com
Anushka made her debut theatrical film appearance in director Ritesh Menon’s comedy film Crazy Cukkad Family in 2015. Also, cast in the film was actor Swanand Kirkire, Shilpa Shukla, Kushal Punjabi, Siddharth Sharma, Nora Fatehi, and American actor Zachary Coffin.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as the pilot character Meher in Baal Veer in 2012. She worked along with the likes of actor Dev Joshi and Rudra Soni.
Anushka indulges in sports like swimming and badminton whenever she’s free.
Anushka Sen Favorite Things
- Food – Burgers from McDonald’s, Pizza’s, Donuts
- Apparel Brands – Fashion Nova, NA-KD
- Fruit – Mango
- Animal – Dog
- IPL Team – Chennai Super Kings
- Cricketer – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Actress – Kangana Ranaut
- Hollywood Singer – Selena Gomez, Charlie Puth, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, Harry Styles
- Indian Singer – Arijit Singh
- Hollywood Actor – Robert Downey Jr., Hugh Jackman, Cole Sprouse
- Hollywood Actress – Angelina Jolie, Emma Watson
- South Indian Actor – Prabhas
- Actor – Ranveer Singh
- Songs In 2018 – Lost In Japan (2018), In My Blood (2018) by Shawn Mendes
- Song Of All Time – God’s Plan by Drake
- Subject In Class 10 – English
- Hobby – Swimming, Singing, Playing instruments
- Sport – Badminton, Cycling
- Sports To Watch – Football, Cricket
- Starbucks Drink – Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino
- Film – Queen (2013)
- Apps – LIKE, Snapchat, Instagram
Anushka Sen Facts
- She was raised in Jharkhand. Later, she moved to Mumbai in order to pursue her passion for acting.
- Anushka was 10 years old when she was featured in her debut TV show as Meher in Baal Veer in 2012.
- Her acting career began after she was featured in an advertisement.
- At the age of 13, she was cast in her first theatrical film Crazy Cukkad Family (2015) alongside many stars including Swanand Kirkire, Shilpa Shukla, Kushal Punjabi.
- She is the only child born to Rajrupa and Anirban.
- Anushka looks up to actress Kangana Ranaut for her hard work and natural talent.
- She was elected as the 2016-2017 “External Affairs Minister” for her school Ryan International School in June 2016.
- She started her eponymous YouTube channel on March 14, 2017, and the first video that she uploaded was of a commercial that she had appeared on alongside cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni in 2014.
- Anushka has 2 pet dogs named Cindra and Goofy.
- Over the course of time, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands across the globe such as Activewear in Sweden, Ego Shoes in the United Kingdom, and Shein in the USA.
- Anushka was the face of Orient Electric in 2017. In the same year, she was also chosen to be the brand ambassador of the mobile application LIKE.
- In 2017, she had stated in a Q&A that she would pursue a degree in “Mass Media” after completing her grade 12.
- She refers to her fans as “Anushkians.”
- While shooting for a film in the south, Anushka was learning Tamil and Telugu.
- If she were offered a movie, Anushka would love to work with actor Darsheel Safary and actress Kangana Ranaut.
- She is obsessed with mangoes and ice cream.
- In her free time, she enjoys traveling to exotic places. Besides that, she also likes to read books, spend time with her family, binge on Netflix shows.
- Anushka always refers to M. S. Dhoni as “Mahi Chachu.”
- As of 2018, she could not speak and write in Bengali but can understand and speak it fluently.
- She is obsessed with the American band One Direction.
- Dance is her first love. Then comes acting, singing, and swimming.
- As of 2018, Anushka had starred in 2 South Indian films the first of which she had completed in 45 days.
- She can touch the tip of her nose with her tongue.
- The first thing that she does when she wakes up is to cuddle her dog, Cindra.
- The weirdest thing she had eaten right up until September 2019 was “Oysters” while on vacation in China.
- Her go-to-party dance move is the floss.
- Anushka’s go-to makeup product is a lip gloss.
- She is hooked on to Netflix shows.
- Anushka can play the synthesizer.
- She has a fetish for rings.
- Two jobs that she would definitely like to try are working at Starbucks in a foreign country and secondary as a channel head.
- If she were to be an animal, it would be a Lion.
- She has a huge crush on the fictional character Damon Salvatore, which is played by American actor Ian Somerhalder on The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017).
- Anushka is impressed by a person who has a good and down-to-earth nature.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image By Anushka Sen / Instagram