Jason Matthew Biggs
Pompton Plains, New Jersey, United States
In October 2017, he bought a lavish apartment at a price just short of $7 million in a newly converted West Village building in the Lower Manhattan.
Jason Biggs went to the Hasbrouck Heights High School.
After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the Montclair State University. However, he dropped out after studying for just 3 weeks.
- Father – Gary Louis Biggs (Shipping Company Manager)
- Mother – Angela Biggs (Nurse)
- Siblings – Heather Biggs (Older Sister) (Tax Specialist), Chiara Biggs (Younger Sister)
- Others – Assunta Furno (Paternal Grandmother)
Jason Biggs is represented by Beverly Hills based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jason Biggs has dated –
- Tara Reid (2000) – Jason was reported to be going out with actress Tara Reid in 2000. It was claimed that they had grown close while working in the adult comedy movie, American Pie. In June 2014, they were caught up in a war of words, which started with Jason making a joke about her body during his appearance in Joan River’s web series. Soon after, he took to Twitter to apologize to her and defend his remarks. However, Reid wasn’t impressed and accused him of issuing an insecure apology.
- Lindsay Zir (2004-2007) – Jason started dating actress Lindsay Zir in 2004. They were spotted at a number of events including red carpet functions. However, their courtship came to an end in 2007.
- Jenny Mollen (2007-Present) – According to reports, Jason started going out with actress Jenny Mollen in the summer of 2007. It was reported that they grew affectionate of each other on the sets of the movie, My Best Friend’s Girl. They reportedly got engaged in January 2008 and got married in a lavish ceremony held in April 2008. In February 2014, she gave birth to a boy, Sid. In June 2017, they took to their respective Instagram accounts to reveal that they were expecting another child and she gave birth to their second son, Lazlo Biggs.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has English and Italian ancestry, whereas, on his mother’s side, he is of Sicilian descent.
- Prominent nose
- Boy next door looks
Jason Biggs has appeared in TV advertisements for the following brands –
- School Sport
- Diet Pepsi
- Burger King
- Sea World
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Jim Levenstein in the American Pie adult comedy movie series.
- Having played the role of Larry Bloom in the Netflix drama series, Orange is the New Black.
- Having appeared in the popular and long-running soap opera, As the World Turns. He even won Daytime Emmy Award nomination in the category of Younger Actor in a Drama Series.
In 1991, he made his theatrical film debut in a minor role in the indie drama movie, The Boy Who Cried Bitch.
First TV Show
In 1991, Jason Biggs made his first TV show appearance in the drama sitcom, Drexell’s Class.
Jason Biggs relies on running to keep himself in shape. Apart from running, he is not known to have any sort of affinity for other workout routines.
Jason also has an active and outdoorsy lifestyle which provides him with fun workout activities. He loves to go for snowboarding and also tries to find time for mountain biking.
Jason Biggs Favorite Things
- Dish To Cook – Chicken cacciatore
- Gift – Bucket of red Skittles
- Food – Sushi
- Sushi Fish – Halibut fin sushi, Sea urchin, and Monkfish liver
- Soccer Club – Tottenham Hotspurs
Jason Biggs Facts
- He took ballet lessons when he was growing up. However, these lessons lasted merely for a year.
- He has got his wife Jenny Mollen’s name tattooed on his wrist. And, she has got his name inked on her wrist.
- Once he was charged by a big warthog during his trip to Uganda.
- Before finding success as an actor, he did a number of miscellaneous jobs including working as a sandwich artist at a Subway joint.
- He was also employed at the GAP Kids store at the Garden State Mall in Paramus, New Jersey.
- Jason started his acting journey at the age of 5 by appearing in local theatre productions.
- He caused a scandal in 2012 by making an offensive joke about Ann Romney (Former First Lady of Massachusetts and wife of Mitt Romney) and Janna Ryan (Wife of Paul Ryan, Speaker of House of Representatives) on Twitter during the Republican convention.
- In March 2014, he got entangled in another controversy after he made a joke about the Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, which went missing in March 2014 and couldn’t be tracked even after a huge multinational search effort.
- In May 2014, he was severely criticized for making a joke and mocking the death of Eric Hill, who is best known for being The Bachelorette contestant.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dominick D / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0