|Jay Mazini Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1995|
Jay Mazini is a Palestinian-American entrepreneur, stockbroker, and social media star. He is best known for creating a cryptocurrency/financial program named Mazini Crytzo in February 2018, and Mazini Academy in July 2020. He and the rapper Dave East also created a clothing brand named Mazini Italy in 2016.
- New York City, New York, United States
- Paramus, New Jersey, United States
Entrepreneur, Social Media Star, Stockbroker
- Siblings – Malak “Mimi” (Sister), Hummad “Hamooda” (Younger Brother)
- Others – Adam (Nephew)
Jay Mazini self-represents his career.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jay Mazini has dated –
- Joumana “Ju” – He met Joumana, an eyelash artist, in March 2019, and got engaged to her in August 2019. He didn’t have a girlfriend and was a virgin before he started dating her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Rugged, masculine looks
- Narrow eyes
Jay Mazini Facts
- He sometimes writes his name as MÂZÎNÎ.
- Jay was born prematurely at 6 months and hospitalized for the next 6 months.
- He got hit by a car driving 80 miles per hour at the age of 9 and nearly died.
- Jay had just $400 to invest at the age of 14.
- One of his best friends was murdered in a shooting.
- In 2016, all he had was a Ford van and a stand in Bronx, New York City.
- At the age of 22, his net worth was about $8 million.
- Two artists he grew up listening to and admiring are Jay-Z and Diddy.
- As of December 2017, between 150 and 200 people converted to Islam because of him, even though he never intended to convert anyone.
- A fellow entrepreneur, Ben Baller accused him of being a fraudster in the past.
- He confronted an ISIS member in February 2018 on the Syria and Jordan border. Jay told him he thought of his organization as false Muslims.
- Jay accused Donald Trump of inspiring the New Zealand massacre in March 2019.
- He has amassed a fanbase of more than 900k followers on Instagram.
- Jay appreciates Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his struggle to wealth but thinks he should never call himself “king of the world”. Instead, Floyd should put God first, and pursue spiritual fulfillment instead of materialistic things, according to Jay.
- He came to prominence for giving $40k to 4 employees who work for a minimum wage at a Checkers store in Paterson, New Jersey, on April 14, 2020.
- Jay asked people who lived in New Jersey and New York City about the struggles during the coronavirus pandemic in an Instagram live in June 2020. He met with some of them and gifted $10k each.
- Jay never smoked or drank alcohol.
- Even though he’s allowed to have 4 wives, he won’t have more than 1.
Featured Image by Jay Mazini / Instagram