|Jenna Strauch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 24, 1997|
Jenna Strauch is an Australian professional swimmer who represented Australia at the 2013 FINA World Junior Swimming Championships.
Burleigh Waters, Queensland, Australia
From 2012 to 2015, Jenna attended Korowa Anglican Girls’ School where she completed grade 12 and attained her Victorian Certificate of Education.
In 2017, she began studying at Bond University where she graduated with Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Sciences in 2019. Later, in February 2022, Jenna enrolled at the University of Sydney to pursue her Master of Bioethics, Bioethics/Medical Ethics from where she was expected to graduate in October 2023.
As a swimmer, Jenna has trained under the watchful eyes of coach Richard Scarce.
- Father – Dean Strauch
- Mother – Jane Strauch
- Siblings – Tom Strauch (Brother), Ryan Strauch (Brother)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jenna has dated –
- Tom Rochee – Jenna has been in a relationship with a boy named Tom Rochee.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Jenna Strauch Facts
- She specializes in breaststroke.
- Jenna competed at the 2013 FINA World Junior Swimming Championships. However, shortly after that, she fell ill with undiagnosed parasites which forced her to take an off from her swimming career until 2015. After that, Jenna relocated from Bendigo to the Gold Coast, Queensland.
- She attained a Gina Rinehart Swimming Excellence Scholarship through Bond University from where she graduated in 2019.
- Jenna began her career as a professional swimmer for the Australian Dolphins Swim Team in October 2018.
- She made her national senior team debut at the 2018 FINA World Swimming Championships (25 m).
- During the 2020 Summer Olympics, she swam her way into the semi-finals in the 200m Breaststroke qualifiers placing at #9 as the fastest in the world.
- In January 2022, Jenna started working as a customer service representative with ABI Interiors.
Featured Image By Jenna Strauch OLY / Instagram