|Mitchell Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 2, 1981|
Mitchell Johnson is an Australian former professional cricketer who is celebrated for his exemplary career in international cricket starting from 2007 until his retirement in November 2015. He is widely regarded as among the greatest fast bowlers of his generation.
Mitchell Guy Johnson
Townsville, Queensland, Australia
Former Professional Cricketer
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mitchell has dated –
- Jessica Bratich (2006-Present) – He married Jessica Bratich, a former model who holds a black belt in karate, on May 6, 2011. The couple is blessed with a daughter named Rubika Anne Johnson (b. December 2012) and a son named Leo Max Johnson (b. March 17, 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Tattoos on his body including both his arms
- Mole below his lips
- Dimpled smile
Mitchell Johnson Favorite Things
Source – CricTracker.com
Mitchell Johnson Facts
- His childhood dream was to be a tennis player. However, he let go of his tennis dream in favor of playing cricket from the age of 17 years.
- Mitchell adores the tennis legend, Pete Sampras.
- His autobiography titled Resilient was published in 2016.
- He has taken more than 300 wickets and scored over 2000 runs throughout his Test career. Johnson is the 2nd Australian to achieve this feat and he is only preceded by Shane Warne.
- He is cross-dominant, which means that he writes with his right hand, but is left-handed when it comes to batting and bowling.
- Mitchell was most feared for his thunderous pace on the cricket field. Players like Graeme Smith, Jacques Kallis, and Ryan McLaren all sustained physical injuries while facing Johnson’s bowling.
Featured Image by Naparazzi / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.0