|Brad Mondo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1994|
Brad Mondo is an American content creator and hairstylist who is best known for the reaction videos that he uploads to his YouTube channel of the same name.
Franklin, Massachusetts, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Stylist, Content Creator, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – Eric Mondo (Older Brother) (Instagram Star)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, he prefers to dye his hair in various shades such as grey, pink, and light brown.
- Alluring eyes
- Tall physical appearance
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Saint Laurent, KidSuper, Sabato Russo, Prada, ALAN CROCETTI, Calvin Klein, and Versace.
Brad Mondo Facts
- He was brought up in Franklin, Massachusetts.
- His passion for hairstyling came naturally to him as his father was also a hairstylist.
- At the age of 16, Brad worked as a sales associate at a Calvin Klein store.
- He once stated that growing up, he had a rebellious nature and did not want to follow in the footsteps of his father.
- Brad joined YouTube on April 28, 2015. However, the first video that he uploaded to the channel was on January 28, 2016. It was titled BRAIDED MAN BUN! | bradmondo.
- In the past, Brad founded the company XMONDO Hair.
- As of 2020, a few of the most popular videos on his YouTube channel were HAIRDRESSER REACTS TO JOJO SIWA RUINING HER HAIR FOR 11 MINUTES STRAIGHT, Hairdresser Reacts To Americas Next Top Model Makeovers S.24, HAIRDRESSER REACTS TO DIY BOX DYE OMBRE FAILS! |bradmondo, Hairdresser Reacts To Americas Next Top Model Makeovers S.22, and Hairdresser Reacts To Americas Next Top Model Makeovers S.16.
- His clientele has consisted of a number of well-known names including Vanessa Hudgens, Heather Marks, Shay Mitchell, and Daphne Groeneveld.
- Some of his earliest work was posted on Instagram in February 2013.
Featured Image By Brad Mondo / Instagram