|Jennifer Zamparelli Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1980|
Jennifer Zamparelli is an Irish television presenter, actress, and comedian who is well-known for her appearances on Bridget & Eamon (2016-2019), Republic of Telly (2009-2011), and the morning radio show Breakfast Republic (2014-2019). She has more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Baldoyle, Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Television Presenter, Actress, Comedian
- Siblings – Linda Maguire (Older Sister), Michelle Maguire (Older Sister), Isabel Maguire (Older Sister), Barry Maguire (Older Brother), Cathal Maguire ( Older Brother)
She is represented by Lorraine Brennan Management.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jennifer has dated –
- Lauterio Zamparelli (2006-Present) – Jennifer and actor Lauterio Zamparelli tied the knot on July 1, 2014. She gave birth to daughter Florence Myra Zamparelli on March 26, 2015, and welcomed son Enzo Zamparelli on January 17, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
However, she often dyes her hair in darker shades.
Tattoo of a Chinese symbol on her upper arm
Jennifer has endorsed brands like –
- Queens of Archive
- Maria Tash
- Harvey Nichols
- Inglot Cosmetics
- Chill Insurance
- Needle & Thread
- APM Monaco
- Rotate Birger Christensen
- Aoife Ireland
Jennifer Zamparelli Favorite Things
- Food Joints – Bunsen Burger, Mao
- Childhood Meal – Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- Book – An Evil Cradling by Brian Keenan
- Restaurants – HX46, Pichet
- Skincare Product – Dermalogica Skin Refining Masque
- Perfume – Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
- Brands Of Lipstick – Bobbi Brown, MAC
Source – RSVPLive.ie, PressReader.com, Independent
Jennifer Zamparelli Facts
- She was dubbed as an arrogant ice queen during her ill-fated participation on the UK version of The Apprentice in 2008. Sadly, she was booted off the show after 7 weeks.
- Jennifer deleted her Twitter account in January 2021 to protect her mental health.
- She regrets getting a tubal ligation (a non-reversible procedure of the fallopian tubes to prevent future pregnancies) after the birth of her 2nd child.
Featured Image by Jennifer Zamparelli / Instagram