|Jessica Pressler Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Year of Birth||1977 or 1978|
Jessica Pressler is an American journalist and magazine writer who is a contributing editor for New York Magazine. Her 2015 article titled The Hustlers at Scores was nominated for a National Magazine Award. The article was formed into a film titled Hustlers which was released in 2019. On the other hand, Jessica is also known for writing a story on con artist Anna Sorokin.
Jessica was born in 1977 or 1978.
Marblehead, Massachusetts, United States
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Jessica graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Temple University.
Journalist, Magazine Writer
- Father – Michael Pressler Professor of English and the director of the interdisciplinary arts program at Shippensburg University in Pennsylvania)
- Mother – Judith Pressler (Guidance counselor at Swampscott High School)
Jessica is represented by The Gersh Agency.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Benjamin Wallace (2008-2022) – Jessica tied the knot with freelance magazine writer and author Benjamin Wallace in 2008. However, the couple later divorced in 2022.
- Josh Uhl (2022-Present) – After her divorce, in 2022, Jessica tied the knot with a man named Josh Uhl in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Thin upper lip
Jessica Pressler Facts
- She was raised in Massachusetts.
- In 2007, Jessica was appointed as the co-editor for New York Magazine’s Daily Intel blog. She had previously been working for the Philadelphia magazine as a staff writer.
- She has written on the culture of wealth and money for New York Magazine. She had even interviewed various Wall Street CEOs such as Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein and AIG CEO Robert Benmosche.
- Over the years, Jessica has worked for several other magazines such as GQ, Elle, Esquire, and Smithsonian.
Featured Image By Pressler~enwiki / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0