Jessica Lois Ware
Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom
South London, England, United Kingdom
Jessie Ware went to the Alleyn’s School, which is a co-educational independent school in South London.
She then got admission at the University of Sussex. At the university, she pursued a degree in English literature.
- Father – John Ware (BBC Panorama Reporter)
- Mother – Helena Ware (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Hannah Ware (Older Sister) (Actress). She also has a brother.
Jessie Ware is represented by
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- WME Entertainment
Pop, R&B, electronica, soul
PMR, Island, Cherrytree, Interscope Records
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessie Ware has dated
- Sam Burrows (2014-Present) – Jessie got married to her childhood friend Sam Burrows in August 2014. They had started dating while they were studying in the school in South London. Their lavish wedding ceremony was held at Greek island of Skopelos. Sam had also proposed to her during their holidays at Skopelos. In September 2016, it was announced that she had given birth to a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Often wears a nose ring
33-27-34 in or 84-68.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Jessie Ware’s single Say You Love Me was used in a TV commercial for a fragrance from Victoria’s Secret.
She also serves as a brand ambassador for the CK One Color cosmetics.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her studio albums – Devotion and Tough Love. Both of these albums reached high on music charts.
- Having worked with popular music artists such as Ed Sheeran, Nicki Minaj, and Florence Welch.
In 2012, she released her debut studio album, Devotion, which managed to reach as high as the 5th spot on the UK Album Charts.
Jessie hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
In October 2012, she made her TV show debut as a guest on the talk show, Sunday Brunch.
Jessie hits the gym to keep her body in shape. However, she isn’t regular with her workout routine and tends to miss out when her schedule is packed.
If she can’t hit the gym, she usually gets some sit ups done at her house. However, she is not particular about following a diet and tends to indulge in her comfort food items.
Jessie Wares Favorite Things
- Theatre Company – Complicite or Royal Court
- Building – Isokon building in Hampstead
- Best Place For The First Date – Brunswick House Café, which is located on the side of the Vauxhall roundabout.
- Pub – Effra Hall Tavern in Brixton
- Shops – M&S food, Browns, and William Vintage on Marylebone Street
- Pet Animal – Pig
- Best Place to Let Hair Down – The Alibi on Kingsland Road
- Discovery – Afternoon cocktails at Hix
- Biggest Extravagance – Taxis and Decleor Facial at Spa Illuminata in Mayfair
- Comfort Food – Ice Cream
- Ice Cream – Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey
- Eyebrow Icons – Cara Delevingne, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Hurley, Winona Ryder
- Lips Muse – Eva Mendes, Lily Collins, Jennifer Lopez
- Beauty Product – Illuminator and Volumising mascara
- Nail Artist – Sophy Robson
- Fashion Designer – Miu Miu
- Music Artists – Barbra Streisand, Whitney Houston, Aaliyah, D’Angelo, Billie Holiday, Lauryn Hill, Beyonce, Prince, Michael Jackson and Sade
- Rappers – A$AP Rocky and Kendrick Lamar
Source – Standard, The Guardian, Cosmopolitan, Refinery 29, Vice
Jessie Ware Facts
- She loves to collect Bauhaus-style lamps and old lamps.
- While studying at the university, she wrote a dissertation on Franz Kafka. She traveled to Prague for her research trip.
- She started her singing career as a backup singer for her friend, who also asked her to accompany him to the music festivals. When he asked her to go on a tour to America, she decided to quit her regular day job.
- After completing her university education, she started working as a journalist at The Jewish Chronicle. She also did sports journalism work for The Daily Mirror.
- Before she embarked on her music career, her last job was to conduct journalist research for the TV Company Love Productions.
- When she started her solo music career, she gave herself a year to see whether it works out for her or not. And, it did as she eventually managed to secure a record contract.
- E. L. James, who is the author of Fifty Shades of Dark, was Jessie’s colleague at the Love Productions. They are still close friends.
- She was born in London based Queen Charlotte’s Hospital.
- Visit her official website @ jessieware.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Soundcloud, Google+, SongKick, YouTube VEVO, and YouTube.