|Jill Marie Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5.75 in|
|Date of Birth||January 4, 1975|
Jill Marie Jones is an American actress, professional dancer, and former cheerleader who came into prominence after portraying the role of the hilariously self-absorbed Antoinette “Toni” Childs-Garrett on the UPN sitcom series Girlfriends (2000-2006), her performance in it fetching her a nomination for the NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” and many other such accolades. She gained further popularity by appearing in numerous other TV shows such as the Starz horror-comedy Ash vs Evil Dead (2015-2016) where she essayed the character of Amanda Fisher. She has been featured in several films as well including Boo! (2018). Jones has amassed more than 400k followers on Instagram.
Jill Marie Jones
Dallas, Texas, United States
She went to Duncanville High School, and then to Texas Woman’s University.
Actress, Dancer, Former Cheerleader
She is represented by Elements Entertainment.
5 ft 5.75 in or 167 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Tyrese Gibson (1990-1994)
- Idris Elba
- Travis Fimmel (2004-2005)
- Bryce Wilson (2005-2006)
- Ray Liotta (2006)
- Pyotr Dranga (2013-2014)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Prominent cheekbones
- Pouty lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands including having been the face of one of her favorite drinks Bailey’s Irish Cream, for 3 years during the first decade of the noughties. She appeared in a total of 14 commercials for the popular liquor brand, with 3 having been aired in the States and the rest internationally.
Jill Marie Jones Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Country having enjoyed other kinds as well except heavy metal
- Beverage – Pickle juice that she has also poured into a wine glass and enjoyed when feeling fancy
Source – Vibe
Jill Marie Jones Facts
- After attending her college, she was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader for a couple of years, a Dallas Mavericks Dancer for 1 year, and she also toured with the United Service Organization as well as the United States Department of Defense traveling to Korea, Japan, Israel, and Egypt. Jones has performed on the live television broadcast Monday Night Football in the past as well.
- She took part in The Miss Texas Pageant and had kickstarted her career as a model, before relocating to Los Angeles to pursue acting full-time.
- Jones graced the cover of King magazine for its issue of 2002.
- She has disclosed that most of the time she has a purse inside of a purse, the small one being for the night and the big one for the day. The small purse has played the role of a wallet, with her often changing her big bags daily, still having the small one inside. She has wondered whether the idea has stemmed from sheer laziness.
- She has not liked lip glosses and has always preferred her lips to be matte.
- Jones has never carried a mirror and has noticed that normally mirrors do not fit in her cute little clutches anyways.
- She has stated that she is very outgoing and tangible, and loves to talk to anybody.
- She has revealed that she has a corny and goofy type of sense of humor.
Featured Image by Jill Marie Jones / Instagram