|Jo Koy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1971|
Jo Koy is an American stand-up comedian and actor who has entertained viewers as a roundtable guest on Chelsea Lately (2009-2014). Additionally, his comedy specials like Comin’ In Hot (2019), In His Elements (2020), Live from Seattle (2017), etc. have been well-received by audiences.
Joseph Glenn Herbert Sr.
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Stand-up Comedian, Actor
Jo has been represented by –
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Arsonhouse Entertainment
- Creative Artists Agency
Jo’s net worth was $5 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jo has dated –
- Angie King – The Lights Out comedian was married to Filipino-American artist Angie King, who goes by the stage name ‘Nura Luca’. The couple welcomed a son named Joseph Herbert Jr. (b. April 21, 2003). After many years of wedded bliss, the couple got divorced amicably in 2013.
- Chelsea Handler (2021-2022)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He has European ancestry on his father’s side and is of Filipino descent on his mother’s side.
However, he sports a bald look of late.
- Dimpled smile
- He is bald.
Jo Koy Favorite Things
- Food To Eat On The Road – Cinnamon Rolls
- Restaurants In Las Vegas – Max’s Restaurant, Yojie
- Filipino Dish – Chicken Adobo
- Pizza Topping – Pepperoni
- TV Show – Cheers
- Charitable Foundation – Lupus Foundation of America
- Flavor Of Gatorade – Lemon Lime
Source – PE.com, Vegas.Eater.com, Instagram, YouTube
Jo Koy Facts
- In Honolulu, November 24, 2017, was celebrated as ‘Jo Koy Day’ after the comedian set a record by selling 23,000 tickets with 11 sold-out shows at the Neal S. Blaisdell Concert Hall.
- Jo’s celebrity man crush is actor Tom Cruise.
- He is petrified of heights.
- He received a standing ovation after performing his set on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2005.
- Jo is close friends with comedian and actor, Jon Lovitz.
- His comedy album, Live From Seattle was ranked #1 on the Billboard charts in 2019.
Featured Image by Sgt. Jacob Harrer / Wikimedia / Public Domain