|John Prats Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1984|
John Prats is a Filipino comedian, actor, dancer, TV host, director, model, and entrepreneur who is known for his appearance in G-mik, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Ferry Boat, Berks, Mano Po III: My Love, and Mano Po 4: Ako Legal Wife.
John Paulo Quiambao Prats
Pao, JP, Dance Floor Dynamite
He studied at OB Montessori and at ABS-CBN Distance Learning Center from where he graduated in 2001. Later, John graduated with a degree in business management graduate from Thames International Business School.
Comedian, Dancer, Actor, Model, Director, TV Host, Entrepreneur
- Father – Daniel Rafael Prats
- Mother – Alma Quiambao-Prats
- Siblings – Sheena Patricia Camille Quiambao Prats–Yambao (Younger Sister) (Actress), Raffy Prats (Brother), Naomi Prats (Sister), Carlo Prats (Brother)
- Others – Mia Pratts (Nephew)
John is represented by Cornerstone Entertainment.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John has dated –
- Bianca Manalo
- Heart Evangelista (2002-2003)
- Isabel Oli – John organized a flash mob and proposed to his long-time girlfriend model, film, and movie actress Isabel Oli in Eastwood City on September 24, 2014. Later, the couple tied the knot in Batangas on May 16, 2015. The couple has 2 children – a daughter named Lilly Feather D. Prats (b. April 2016) and a son (b. November 25, 2018) whose name as of July 19, 2021, was not known off.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and Hispanic)
John has Spanish and Chinese ancestry.
- Thin lips
Through her social media, John has either endorsed or promoted various brands including sabong.co.
John Prats Facts
- One of his earliest appearances was in Ang TV in 1992. He was a child actor at the time. Later, in 1993, John made his debut feature film appearance in Pulis patola.
- In 2003, John was named “Celebrity Endorser of the Year” alongside actress Heart Evangelista. Later, in 2005, Prats was also included in the “50 Hottest Men in Philippine Showbiz”.
- John joined the YouTube community with his channel titled Pratty TV on May 1, 2014, to which he mostly uploads family-related vlog videos.
- He is a huge fan of bikes and has a Triumph Bonneville Bobber.
- John was previously a member of the band JCS, with whom he released his debut self-titled studio album on January 1, 2000. The album included a total of 15 tracks in all that included Suwerte Nga Naman (Lucky Sometimes), Sabi Ni Nanay (Mother Said), Nang Makilala Ka (When I Met You), Girl, Kung Ayaw Mo, Huwag Mo, I Should Have Known Better, Missing You, Habang Tayo’y Magkaibigan (While We Were Friends), Pahina (Pages), Ikaw Lang (Only You), Matamis Mong Oo (You’re Sweet, Yes), Suwerte Nga Naman (Parang Lotto), Nang Makilala Ka (When I Met You), Sabi Ni Nanay (Mother Said), and G-Mik (Gimmick).
- He has worked with actress Heart Evangelista on more than one occasion including G-mik, Trip, Ang Tanging Ina, My First Romance, and Berks.
- John is friends with actor Luis Manzano, Bianca Gonzalez, Aga Muhlach, and Geoff Eigenmann.
- He is an avid collector of sneakers from Converse and Chuck Taylors. Besides that, John also collects baseball caps.
- John is a supporter of Greenpeace’s Ocean Defender.
Featured Image By John Paulo Q. Prats / Instagram