|Jordan Hinson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1991|
Jordan Hinson is an American actress, producer, writer, director, and theatre artist who is known for having been cast as Zoe Carter in the science fiction comedy-drama television series, Eureka, and for playing the role of Daisy in the comedy film, Breaking & Exiting. She got started with her acting pursuits at a very young age and also appeared in several theatre productions as well as a couple of commercials. Over the years, Jordan Hinson has flourished as an actress and has been a part of several films and shows which include the likes of Dumping Ground, Glass House: The Good Mother, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Ragin Cajun Redneck Gators, The California No, Living Among Us, Beyond the Sky, Hannah Montana, CSI: Miami, A Mother’s Rage, Hank, Trevor Moore: High in Church, Kevin from Work, and Life in Pieces. She has also tried her hand at producing, directing, and writing while working on projects such as Marmalade, Breaking & Exiting, and California No. Moreover, Jordan Hinson has amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Twitter, and more than 15k followers on Facebook.
Jordan Danielle Hinson
El Paso, El Paso County, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jordan Hinson was homeschooled and she graduated high school around the age of 15.
Actress, Producer, Writer, Director, Theatre Artist
- Father – John Hinson
- Mother – Shannon Hinson
- Siblings – Shaun Hinson (Brother)
- Others – Grandfather (Professional Power Lifter)
Jordan Hinson is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan Hinson has dated –
- Adam Huber (2016-Present) – Jordan Hinson is in a relationship with actor Adam Huber and the duo can often be seen spending time with one another. They love to travel to a variety of locales and Jordan also frequently uploads many loved-up pictures of the happy couple on social media to keep fans updated about their relationship as well as to flaunt their love. Adam Huber is known for having been cast in several shows and films like Awkward., UnREAL: The Faith Diaries, Do You Take This Man, The Good Place, and Dynasty. Moreover, Adam and Jordan have also worked together in a couple of projects which include the comedy film, Breaking & Exiting (2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Jordan Hinson has often dyed her hair in several shades such as purple.
- Pouty lips
- Dimpled smile
- Several tattoos
- High cheekbones
- Mole near her lips
Jordan Hinson has been a part of a couple of commercials.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Zoe Carter in the science fiction comedy-drama television series, Eureka
- Playing the role of Maddie Pryor, the 15 years old daughter of the characters named Hank and Tilly, in the comedy-drama TV show, Hank, in which she starred alongside the likes of Kelsey Grammer, David Koechner, Melinda McGraw, and Nathan Gamble
- Appearing as Roxie Daly, the younger sister of Kevin who left home to live in Los Angeles, California, in the comedy TV show, Kevin from Work. She was one of the lead cast members alongside actors Noah Reid, Paige Spara, Matt Murray, and Punam Patel.
- Having been cast in a wide range of characters in several movies such as Katie A. in Dumping Ground, Katelin Kingsford in Go Figure, Mary in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, Conner Mayer in A Mother’s Rage, Avery in Alligator Alley, Callie Banner in Trigger Point, Carrie in Living Among Us, Kaley in California No, Zoe Steadman in Higher Power, Emily Reed in Beyond the Sky, Rachel in Stuck in the Middle, and many more
Jordan Hinson made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Mary in the 3D stoner comedy film, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas, in 2011. Directed by Todd Strauss-Schulson, the film starred the likes of John Cho, Kal Penn, Neil Patrick Harris, Danneel Harris, Paula Garcés, Danny Trejo, Amir Blumenfeld, and Thomas Lennon.
First TV Show
Jordan Hinson made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Zoe Carter, the rebellious teenage daughter of Sheriff Jack Carter, in the pilot episode of the science fiction comedy-drama series, Eureka, in July 2006. She starred on the show alongside the likes of Colin Ferguson, Joe Morton, Debrah Farentino, Ed Quinn, Neil Grayston, Niall Matter, Matt Frewer, and James Callis.
She has maintained a healthy physique by leading an active life.
Jordan Hinson Facts
- She was around 5 years old when she started doing theatre and by the age of 6, she was already appearing in commercials.
- While growing up, Jordan Hinson was very close to her grandfather.
- She also participated in several theatre productions when she was young.
- As a producer, she has worked on a couple of projects such as Marmalade, Breaking & Exiting, and The California No.
- In April 2008, she was cast as Hannah Radley in an episode, titled To Kill a Predator, of the police procedural drama television series, CSI: Miami.
- Jordan Hinson enjoys writing and photographing.
- She has also served as a writer for films such as Breaking & Exiting and Marmalade while she also directed Marmalade.
- She appeared as a host in an episode, titled Tattoo Valentine Guitar Pregnant, of the comedy sitcom, Life in Pieces, in February 2016.
- Follow Jordan Hinson on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Jordan Hinson / Instagram