|Jordynne Grace Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1996|
Jordynne Grace is an American professional wrestler who has competed primarily with Impact Wrestling, an American professional wrestling promotion based in Nashville, Tennessee. She has also performed for several promotions on the independent circuit including Beyond Wrestling, Progress Wrestling, Pro-Wrestling: EVE, and Shine Wrestling. Over the course of her career, that had started with her debut in January 2011, she has won numerous titles such as the BCP ICONS Championship in Battle Club Pro; the BLP Heavyweight Championship in Black Label Pro; the Impact Knockouts Championship in Impact Wrestling; the LCW Vixen Championship in LCW (Lancaster Championship Wrestling); the Women’s Commonwealth Cup (2018) in NOVA Pro Wrestling, the Progress World Women’s Championship and the Revelations of Divine Love Tournament (2019) in Progress Wrestling; the PWM Women’s Championship in PWM (Pro Wrestling Magic); the LOUIS Ladies Tag Team Championship in Universal Independent Wrestling; the WSU Spirit Championship in WSU (Women Superstars Uncensored); the Tournament For Tomorrow (2017) in WWR (Women’s Wrestling Revolution); and the inaugural WSW Women’s Championship in WSW (World Series Wrestling).
Patricia Forrest Parker
Austin, Texas, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Siblings – Ashley Parker (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordynne has dated –
- Jonathan Gresham (2018-Present) – Jordynne got engaged to fellow professional wrestler Jonathan Gresham in December 2018. The couple eventually got married in September 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde or auburn.
- Toned physique
- Curvaceous figure
- Center-parted, long, straight hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
Jordynne Grace Facts
- In September 2018, Jordynne had competed in a 19-person ‘over budget battle royale’ (a multi-competitor match type in which wrestlers are eliminated one by one until the last person standing is declared the winner) match to determine the number one contender for the ROH (Ring of Honor) World Championship on All In, an independent professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event. She was the only female wrestler in that match.
- In a March 2019 episode of Impact!, she had defeated Tessa Blanchard to become the number one contender for the Impact Knockouts Championship. At the 2019 edition of the TV special Against All Odds, she had defeated Taya Valkyrie by count-out for the Knockouts Championship. However, Taya continued to remain the defending champion on a technicality.
- She had later earned another opportunity to become the number 1 contender for the Impact Knockouts Championship when she had overcome Madison Rayne. She fought in a triple threat match against Taya and ODB at Hard To Kill, a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by Impact Wrestling. She missed this 2nd chance to earn the title as Taya eventually defeated ODB in the match before Jordynne could pin either of them.
- In 2019, Sports Illustrated magazine had ranked her at number 9 in its compilation of the top 10 female wrestlers of the year.
- In 2019, she was ranked at number 26 in the PWI Women’s 100, an annual list of the top 100 female wrestlers in the world, compiled by the Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazine.
Featured Image by Jordynne Grace / Instagram