|Josh Bowman Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Josh Bowman is an English actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Daniel Grayson in Revenge, Captain Antonio in Our Girl, Max in Make It or Break It, and Scott James in Holby City. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as 13Hrs, Love’s Kitchen, So Undercover, The Last Keepers, Doctor Who, Miranda’s Victim, The Desperate Hour, and many more. He has done voiceover work in video games for characters like Rufus Shinra in Final Fantasy VII Remake (2020).
Joshua Tobias Bowman
Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Josh Bowman went to the Wellington College boarding school in Berkshire.
He polished his acting skills by taking classes at the Lee Strasberg Institute in New York.
- Siblings – Scarlett Bowman (Older Sister) (Artist and Actress)
- Others – Kenneth Grimward (Maternal Grandfather), Teresa Gibbons (Maternal Grandmother)
Josh Bowman is represented by Ruth Young of United Agents.
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Bowman has dated –
- Ashley Madekwe – Josh Bowman reportedly dated actress Ashley Madekwe in the past.
- Amy Winehouse (2009) – Josh was reported to be going out with singer Amy Winehouse in the early months of 2009. In fact, they were spotted having a good time during holidays on the St. Lucia island in January 2009. They were pictured cuddling and kissing on the beaches by the paparazzi. Amy herself has confirmed their short-lived romance in her interviews.
- Cassandra Scerbo (2010-2011) – Bowman started going out with actress Cassandra Scerbo towards the end of 2010. They had met on the sets of the TV show, Make It or Break It, and had fallen for each other while working in it. Their relationship lasted for about a year as they decided to go separate ways in December 2011.
- Elena Satine (2011) – Josh was reportedly linked with actress Elena Satine in 2011.
- Emily VanCamp (2011-Present) – According to reports, Josh started dating Canadian actress Emily VanCamp in 2011. After dating for about 6 years, they got engaged in May 2017. She debuted her sparkling engagement ring on the red carpet at the Fox VIP Upfronts event the following week. The couple got married on December 15, 2018, in The Bahamas. They welcomed a daughter named Iris in August 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Jewish ancestry, while, on his mother’s side, he has Irish, English and distant Italian ancestry.
- Athletic physique
- Chiseled jawline
Josh Bowman has appeared in a TV commercial for International Fund for Animal Welfare.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Daniel Grayson in the mystery drama TV series, Revenge.
- Having played the role of Max Spencer in comedy-drama TV series, Make It or Break It.
In 2010, he made his theatrical film debut in the action thriller movie, Night Wolf.
First TV Show
In 2007, Josh Bowman made his first TV show appearance in Princess Emma episode of fantasy comedy series, Genie in the House.
Josh Bowman Favorite Things
- Quote – “Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.”
- Poem – If by Rudyard Kipling
- Quality In People – Compassion
Source – US Magazine
Josh Bowman Facts
- He has done animal activism work and has been involved with the World Wildlife Fund.
- At the age of 18, he used to play professional rugby for Saracens F.C. but after he dislocated his shoulder on two occasions in the first year itself, he decided to quit rugby.
- He got his breakthrough after he was cast in the medical drama TV series, Holby City.
- He used to enjoy performing arts in high school. Therefore, he decided to give acting a try after quitting rugby.
- Josh doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by jfer21 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0