Cassandra Lynn Scerbo
Long Island, New York City, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cassie Scerbo went to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. She later got enrolled in an online college course from Southern New Hampshire University and also studied at the Italian Cultural Institute of Los Angeles.
Actress, singer, and dancer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Johnny Scerbo (Brother), Alaina Scerbo (Older Sister)
Cassie Scerbo is represented by Artist and Brand Management.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassie Scerbo has dated –
- Michael Copon (2007-2008) – Cassie started going out with actor Michael Copon in the summer of 2007. They had grown affectionate towards each other while working in the direct-to-video film, Bring It On: In It to Win It. However, they decided to part ways by the summer of the following year.
- Cody Longo (2009-2010) – Scerbo began dating actor Cody Longo in the early months of 2009. They had been spotted hanging out on numerous occasions including Macy’s Passport Benefit held at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica in September 2009.
- Doug Reinhardt (2010-2011) – Cassie was reportedly seeing baseball star and TV personality Doug Reinhardt in October 2010 after they hosted the Stop Staring Fashion Show in West Hollywood. After the event, they got into Doug’s black Escalade and drove off. The following day they were pictured having dinner at the LA hotspot, Cleo. They made their relationship known in November with a public statement released on her official Twitter account. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of months as they separated in the early months of 2011.
- Josh Bowman (2010-2011) – From late 2010 to December 2011, Cassie dated actor, Josh Bowman. In May 2011, they were pictured strolling hand in hand on a beach in Miami. It was reported that they had grown close while working on the TV series, Make It or Break It, in which he was making a guest appearance.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
But she often opts to dye her hair blonde.
- Prominent chin
- High cheekbones
- Defined jawline
36-25-37 in or 91.5-63.5-94 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Cassie Scerbo hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
- Being a member of the music group, Slumber Party Girls, which participated in the music variety TV series, Dance Revolution.
- Having played the leading role of Brooke in the teen comedy flick, Bring It On: In It to Win It, which has Ashley Benson in the other leading role.
- Essaying the role of Lauren Tanner in the teen comedy-drama TV series, Make It or Break It.
As a Singer
She was a member of the pop group, Slumber Party Girls. They had released their debut studio album, Dance Revolution in October 2006. However, the album didn’t achieve much success and wasn’t even charted and they disbanded shortly after.
Having inked a solo-recording contract with Geffen Records, she released three singles, Betcha Don’t Know, Sugar and Spice, and Top of The World via iTunes in 2008.
In 2005, Cassie made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film, Hitters Anonymous. However, her role in the movie wasn’t credited.
Her first credited theatrical film work came in the movie A Holiday Heist, where she played the role of Kate, in 2011.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV show appearance in the CBS reality TV show, Dance Revolution.
Being a tomboy at heart, Cassie Scerbo relies on her boxing workout to keep her fit. Her personal trainer Gene Valdez makes sure that she isn’t slacking and giving her all in the gym. She usually works out five to six times a week. Apart from boxing, she relies on long walks along the beach with her pet dog, Gucci. For walking, she usually goes for a bit of a power walk. When busy with work, she likes to squeeze in a P90X workout routine at home, which can range from yoga to kickboxing.
Being a fitness fan, Cassie is aware of how important right nutrition is and she makes sure that she is fueling up with nutrient-rich meals. Overall, she aims to eat about five mini meals throughout the day. Also, she tries to refrain from eating potatoes, pasta, and bread. To top it, she makes sure that she is chugging a lot of water throughout the day.
Her typical daily diet is as such
Breakfast – Due to her busy schedule, she usually eats her breakfast on the sets. She likes to start her day with scrambled egg whites and broccoli. As a side order, she likes some well-cooked turkey bacon. Occasionally, she would splurge on some feta cheese with her usual order.
Lunch or Dinner – She is a big fan of Italian salads, which she loves for lunch as well as dinner. In her salad, she likes sundried tomatoes, garbanzo beans, shredded mozzarella cheese, and some chopped olives. She then drizzles it with balsamic vinaigrette and adds blackened and grilled chicken for proteins.
Cassie Scerbo Favorite Things
- Sports – Boxing
- Food – Pizza and her mother’s meatballs
- Role Model – Meryl Streep
- Actor – Robert De Niro
- Actress – Meryl Streep
- 90’s Jam – Any Spice Girls single
Source – Self, Her Campus
Cassie Scerbo Facts
- Her interest in acting dates back to her early childhood days. At the age of five, she used to perform for her family after dinner.
- She started dancing at the age of 4 and went on to perform at the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. She sang at the event as well.
- She is very much involved with the Boo2Bullying charity, which she joined in 2011 as a Girl’s Youth Ambassador. The organization uses creative avenues to battle bullying and she has managed to rise to the Vice President rank in the organization.
- She has worked with 18 for 18, which is a not-for-profit organization that works to raise awareness about s*x trafficking. She has participated in the skydiving events on multiple occasions to raise funds for the organization.
- While growing up, she managed to bag the second place finish in the International Hip Hop Championships, which was held in Miami.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis (www.PacificProDigital.com) / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0