|Judah Friedlander Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1969|
Judah Friedlander is an American actor and comedian who became familiar to television audiences with his role as the quirky writer Frank Rossitano in the award-winning NBC sitcom, 30 Rock (2006-2013).
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Judah was a student at the New York University and the Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
- Father – Arthur Friedlander
- Mother – Shirley Friedlander
Judah’s net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and is of Croatian descent on his mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Unkempt look with shaggy hair and beard
- Wears trucker hats with eye-catching slogans written on them
Judah Friedlander Favorite Things
- Sports – Soccer, Ping Pong
- Bad Movie – Elvis and the Beauty Queen (1981)
- Hat He Wore On 30 Rock – The one that said ‘TRAP DO_R’ with the second ‘O’ missing
- Movie – Star Wars (1977)
- Comedian – Dave Attell
Source – The Hollywood Reporter, NewSounds.org, StudLife.com, Wikipedia
Judah Friedlander Facts
- His wisecracking character of Frank Rossitano on 30 Rock was based on a few writers that show creator Tina Fey had worked with on Saturday Night Live.
- Judah supports the New York Red Bulls soccer club.
- His role models in comedy are Sam Kinison, Dave Attell, Steven Wright, and John Mulrooney.
- Judah became known as the ‘Hug Guy’ after appearing in the music video for the Dave Matthews Band’s 2001 single, Everyday.
- He is a competitive ping pong player.
- Judah impressed critics and viewers alike with his dramatic turn as Toby Radloff in American Splendor (2003). His performance earned him a ‘Best Supporting Actor’ nomination at the 19th Independent Spirit Awards in 2004.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0