|Julian Elchakieh Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 2, 2003|
Julian Elchakieh is a Canadian YouTuber, Twitch streamer, and content creator who is known for the comedic virtual reality content that he uploads to his YouTube channel titled jmancurly to which he mostly uploads videos of his Oculus Quest 2 that he uses to play Gorilla Tag VR.
YouTuber, Twitch Streamer
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
His curly hairstyle
Julian Elchakieh Facts
- He was brought up in Quebec, Canada.
- Julian joined the YouTube community with his channel titled jmancurly on August 30, 2013.
- He uploaded his first post to Instagram on July 7, 2019.
- The earliest video that Julian uploaded to his Instagram account was in December 2015.
- As of May 2023, some of the most-watched videos on his channel were I Had 100 Gorilla Tag VR Players Play 10 Different Game Modes (Oculus Quest 2), Surviving The Backrooms in VR (Oculus Quest 2), Teaching New Players to be PRO in Gorilla Tag VR (Oculus Quest 2), Long Arms in Gorilla Tag VR (Oculus Quest 2), and Exploring The Backrooms in VR (Oculus Quest 2).
- He is friends with fellow gaming YouTuber VMT.
- Julian had been diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at the age of 12.
Featured Image By Julian Elchakieh / Instagram