|Valeria Lipovetsky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 19, 1990|
Valeria Lipovetsky is a Russian YouTuber, model, and social media personality who has earned quite a reputation in both her modeling career and as a YouTube vlogger. She has also gained fame and has been able to build a huge social media fan base with a growing number of subscribers and followers. Her YouTube channel highlights a variety of trending niches including makeup tutorials, beauty, fashion, travels, health and lifestyle, family, work, bits of advice, and life updates in general. Aside from creating her own channel on YouTube and acquiring hundreds of thousands of followers on her social media, Valeria is also a well-known blogger who has settled her namesake blog called ModernFox Muse. Unlike her usual Instagrammable uploads on social media, Valeria seems to keep it more real when sharing about her thoughts and life updates on her blog.
Cherkessk, Karachay-Cherkess Republic, Russia
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
YouTuber, Model, Social Media Star
- Father – Igor Efanova
- Mother – Victoria Efanova (Singer)
- Siblings – Denis Efanova (Brother)
Valeria Lipovetsky is represented by –
- Garry Lipovetsky (Manager)
- One Management (Modeling Agency)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Valeria Lipovetsky has dated –
- Gary Lipovetsky (2012-Present) – In 2012, Valeria married businessman Garry Lipovetsky who also acts as her manager. They have 3 sons together namely, Benjamin, Jake, and Maximus, who have all been featured on her blog ModernFox Muse and Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Middle Eastern)
She has Israeli and Russian ancestry.
- Small Face
- Plump Lips
- Snub Nose Type
- Slender Body
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
She has endorsed brands such as –
- Forever 21
- Nasty Gal
- Calvin Klein
- The RealReal
Best Known For
- Sharing informative and well-engaging contents on her self-titled YouTube channel which mainly includes niches such as travels, makeup, beauty, lifestyle, family, work, and more
- Her name in the modeling industry, particularly in Israel and Canada
- Gaining fame on social media where she constantly shares updates about her life in general
Many of her fans may be wondering how she’s been able to maintain her slender body despite the fact that she’s already a mom of 2 kids. Being a model and the face of many top-billed clothing brands including Forever 21, Nasty Gal, and Bloomingdale, keeping her body fit and in shape is surely part of the routinary checklist.
On her blog, Valeria had talked about her workout routines and regular diet plan on a daily basis. During weekdays, she tends to follow the “80/20” rule by eating clean and homemade food 70-80% of the time. On the side note, her cheat time falls during weekends and night outs wherein she’ll just let herself indulge any food she likes. For her pre-workout snack, her on-the-go meal usually has bananas or apple with a teaspoon almond butter or peanut butter as the dressing. When preparing for her boxing class, she likes to have coffee paired with almond milk and a half teaspoon of coconut sugar.
She went into specifics when sharing about her brunch, snack, dinner, and dessert meals. Valeria’s brunch usually has Rye toast with avocado, chili flakes topped with sea salt and 2 scrambled eggs with onion on the table. Next, her late afternoon snack has Hummus paired with an ample amount of crackers and carrot sticks. For dinner, she would allow herself to indulge into some of her favorite foods such as brown rice, corn, kidney beans, avocado, stir-fried tofu, green onions with cheese, barbeque sauce, and chili flakes. Saving the best for last, her dessert comes into view with just a cup of flavored tea and or just a good amount of chocolate-covered almonds.
As for her workout parameters, she does kickboxing, barre, and occasional pilates. After hitting the gym, Valeria’s post-workout beverage is a protein shake with 2 to 3 variants. Refueling her energy after exercise is always a part of the routine because it’s the time when she usually lets her body to build muscles.
Valeria Lipovetsky Favorite Things
- Food – French Fries, Sushi
- Movies – Annie Hall by Woody Allen
- Song – S*xual by Neiked
- Color – Pink
- Scent – Musky Vanilla
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Beauty Product – Rose Water
Source – YouTube
Valeria Lipovetsky Facts
- She speaks Russian, Hebrew, and English.
- Her biggest fear is Pigeons.
- She moved to Canada for good at the age of 19.
- She is 17 years younger than her husband Gary Lipovetsky.
- During her modeling journey, she had lived in Tokyo, Paris, New York, and Barcelona.
- Her mother was a popular singer in Russia and Israel.
- She’s the co-owner of the Elite Grande Restaurant and a reception hall situated in Toronto, Canada, United States.
- She created her YouTube channel on December 1, 2013.
- Valeria Lipovetsky has accumulated more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube with more than 170 million combined views.
- One of her most-viewed videos uploaded on her YouTube channel is titled PREGNANCY TRANSFORMATION | Week By Week Progress and has garnered more than 85 million views.
- Visit her official website @ ValeriaLipovetsky.com.
- Follow her on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Valeria Lipovetsky / Instagram