|Justin Rod Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Justin Rod is a Vietnamese YouTuber and one of the JRod twins who, along with his brother, Justin, operates the YouTube channel named jrodtwins. After starting the channel in December 2011, the duo has attracted popularity by posting the covers of various original tracks including Don’t Let Me Down by Chainsmokers, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth, and Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez. Their popularity is on the rise with over 250k subscribers on YouTube.
California, United States
- Siblings – Jason Rod (Twin Brother) (YouTuber)
Justin self-manages his career.
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Vietnamese, Chinese, and Thai roots.
- Pierced ear
- Beauty spots on the nose and chin
Justin has advertised for Lull through his Instagram.
Best Known For
Operating the YouTube channel, jrodtwins, and posting the covers of some famous tracks, along with his twin brother, Jason
First Web Show
Justin made his first web show appearance in Asian Bachelorette in 2017.
Justin keeps himself fit by doing a lot of outdoor activities. As per his Instagram posts, he likes to play tennis in his free time.
Justin Rod Favorite Things
- Thai Food – Som Tum
- Song – You’ll Be In My Heart
- Marvel Character – Storm
- Band – Coldplay
- Candy – Chinese Popsicle
Justin Rod Facts
- Justin started his YouTube channel on December 18, 2011, along with his twin brother, Jason.
- He is the shy one out of the twins.
- If given a choice, he would prefer a pizza to chicken.
- If he could be a Disney character, he would like to be Aladin.
- He can play guitar and keyboards.
- Justin, along with his brother, has posted covers of various songs on their YouTube channel which include Closer and Don’t Let Me Down by Chainsmokers, Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande, We Don’t Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth, Hands To Myself by Selena Gomez, Photograph by Ed Sheeran, and Despacito by Luis Fonsi.
- Follow Justin Rod on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Justin Rod / Instagram