Katerina Alexandre Graham
Kat attended Hebrew school and is a high school dropout.
Actress, model, singer, dancer
- Father – Joseph Graham (Music Executive) (Americo-Liberian descent)
- Mother – Natasha Graham (Russian, and Polish descent)
- Siblings – Yakov (Half Brother) (Born in Israel)
Kat’s mother is Jewish.
Pop, pop/ rock, R&B, dance, soul
A&M / Octone, Interscope Records
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kat Graham dated –
- Cottrell Guidry (2010-2014) – Actor Cottrell commenced dating Kat in 2010. The couple engaged on October 28, 2012. They both have appeared together in public, multiple times. They broke up in 2014.
- Jay Pharoah (2015-Present) – Kat started dating comedian and actor Jay Pharoah in 2015. They have been spotted together at numerous events.
Race / Ethnicity
She is half Liberian and half Russian.
Kat has dyed her hair blonde.
She has naturally black hair.
- Mixed ethnicity
- Green eyes
34-23-33 in or 86-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 9 (US).
Barbie, Coca-Cola, Kmart, Pop Tarts
Best Known For
Playing Bonnie Bennett on The CW television series The Vampire Diaries.
As a Singer
Kat has not released her debut studio album. On July 26, 2011, she released her debut Extended Play (EP) titled The Remixes under Perezcious Records.
Kat played the role as Jackie in the 1998 comedy film The Parent Trap.
First TV Show
In 2002, she guest appeared in the American live-action teen sitcom Lizzie McGuire for her role as posse member #2 in the episode entitled “You’re a Good Man, Lizzie McGuire.”
Kat takes fitness seriously. She doesn’t even stop herself from exercising, especially running, even in bad weather. Complete coverage at Daily Mail. Also, WetPaint exclusively reported about her low-calorie food Sukitz. It is a good appetite suppressant.
Kat Graham Favorite Things
- Charity – The Peapod Organization, The ONE Campaign, Global Angels
Source – IMDb
Kat Graham Facts
- Kat’s parents divorced when she was five.
- She started her career at the age of 6 in the entertainment business.
- Kat’s dad is the godfather of two of the Quincy Jones‘ children.
- She strongly supports gay marriage.
- Graham’s paternal grandfather served 40 years as a UN Ambassador. He served in various countries such as The Netherlands, Romania, Sweden, and Kenya.
- In 2002, she worked for Mary Kay company.
- She can speak many languages like Spanish, Hebrew (she studied in Hebrew school), French, and Portuguese.
- Kat has a tattoo on her inner left wrist, which is the Latin version of “Know thyself”, nosce te ipsum.
- Visit her official website @ katgraham.com.
- Connect with Kat – Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SoundCloud, Instagram, and MySpace.