|Katherine Barrell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 12, 1990|
Katherine Barrell is a Canadian actress, writer, producer, and director who is best known for her appearance as Officer Nicole Haught in Wynonna Earp. Aside from that, Katherine has been featured in various other hit shows and films including Good Witch, Workin’ Moms, and Star Trek: Discovery.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Katherine studied at the Assumption Catholic Secondary School in Burlington, Ontario.
She even attended the Burlington Student Theatre. Later, Katherine went on to study musical theatre at Sheridan College before transferring to George Brown College to study filmmaking and acting at their School of Media & Performing Arts, from where she graduated in 2010.
Katherine also trained as an actor at The Groundlings in Los Angeles, California.
Actress, Writer, Producer, Director
Katherine is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine has dated –
- Ray Galletti (2017-Present) – Katherine got married to actor Ray Galletti on December 29, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Katherine is of Italian, French, and Slovenian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair red or blonde.
- She has a beauty spot under her left eye.
- Her beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Katherine Barrell Favorite Things
- Experience As An Actress – Nicole Haught on Wynonna Earp
Source – Narrative Muse
Katherine Barrell Facts
- She developed a passion for acting while still in school.
- Katherine made her debut TV show appearance as Maisie in Lost Girl in 2012. Later, in 2014, she was featured in her first theatrical film as Jaqueline Gill in The Scarehouse.
- With time, Katherine has worked with several well-known stars including Gavin Michael Booth, Sarah Booth, Tim Rozon, Sai Bennett, Dani Kind, Juno Rinaldi, Melanie Scrofano, Tim Rozon, Dominique Provost-Chalkley, Catherine Disher, and James Denton.
- She has a dog named Bernie.
- In 2017, Barrell lent her voice as a backup vocalist to the song Something About Your Love by ColinResponse.
Featured Image By Kat Barrell / Instagram