|Sai Bennett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1990|
Sai Bennett is a British actress and model who came to prominence with the role of Jessie Pertree in the British TV series Mr. Selfridge (2014-2015) and the 2014 film The Face of an Angel. She has appeared in numerous TV series for British networks like BBC and ITV. In the early 2010s, Sai worked as a model, appearing in photoshoots for numerous magazines and even walked the ramp at prestigious events like the Paris Fashion Week.
Sai Naomi Bennett
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Sai attended the Royal School in Hampstead, London, but dropped out at the age of 16 after losing interest in academic pursuits.
She is represented by –
- Cordelia Keaney, Agent, Curtis Brown Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Storm Management, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sai has dated –
- Craig Roberts (2012–Present) – Sai started dating Welsh actor Craig Roberts in 2012.
- Alfie Allen (2016) – Rumored
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
- Straight, neck-length hair
- Petite frame
- Has a mole on her right cheek
- ‘Rose’ Tattoo on the right arm
Sai Bennett Favorite Things
- Fashion Brands – Dr. Martens, Chanel, Mulberry, Converse
- Fashion Stores – Whistles, Topshop, Urban Outfitters
- Fashion Designer – Vivienne Westwood
- Color – Green
- Article Of Clothing – Jackets, Jeans
- Fashion Era – The 1950s
- Movies – Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961), Kids (1995), The V*rgin Suicides (1999), Ghost World (2001)
- Film Directors – Tim Burton, Sofia Coppola
- Actress – Winona Ryder
- Style Icon – Paloma Faith
- Fictional Character – Jessica Rabbit
Source – WhatOliviaDid.com, Express
Sai Bennett Facts
- She had always been enthused by films while growing up and thought that the medium was a perfect escape from the real world.
- She left school at the age of 16 to travel across Europe. However, on her return home, she was unsure of what career path to follow. She started with part-time jobs at some shops and hair-dressers.
- Eventually, she followed a few friends to weekend and evening acting classes. However, it was only at the insistence of her old drama school teacher that she attended some open auditions that led to her getting in contact with an acting agent.
- When her agent called to inform about her first acting role, Sai was trying clothes at a local store and burst into tears.
- In May 2011, she featured in the ‘Sexy Eyes’ special feature of Cosmopolitan magazine.
- In an interview, Sai has stated that she proactively works on her social media game, as she feels that it has become a major influence in casting decisions. Although she does not agree with the trend, she feels that it is inescapable and has become a part of the job description of modern actors.
- She is the muse of acclaimed hairstylist Charles Worthington and frequently collaborates with him on fashion shows and calendar shoots.
- Sai has revealed that she is a collector of vintage clothes and although she never seems to wear them, she often retains her favorite costumes from TV shoots.
- In April 2014, Sai cut her hair short and donated her ponytail to a charitable organization called The Little Princess Trust. The organization uses donated hair to make wigs for young children who have lost their hair while undergoing treatment for cancer.
Featured Image by Sai Bennett / Instagram